Ideas for Fallout 4 DLC

pitip

I couldn't agree more. I hope Bethesda looks at forums or something, because they don't seem to be thinking up all these good ideas. Probably had to make space for all the textures and models and voice-acting. I wonder why they didn't just release the GECK at launch, because It would be fun to jump right into the modding. Perhaps they have not created it yet.

Letting the GECK out while the games is not patched even once is hella dump.

I personally hope it not out until they fix all the game breaking bug. Less drama for everyone.

VISUAL upgrades when you apply upgrades to power armor, to make it look unique. Don't just say "advanced receiver" and have it look the exact same. Put some effort into your game and have some dignity.

Calm dawn, is just a small part of the game.

And you can make it look unique, you can mix and match, apply paint and change light color. It way more than the past games.

NV has more base model weapons, ammo types, craftable ammo, etc... and this is not excusable. It should be FREE DLC for that.

I strongly agree, but NV had more since it a reskinned FO3, that why they a lot of time to make that cool weapon pool. God dammit beth, expand your team.

And a free DLC for a weapon pack? That is so not happening and I hope not. Free hardly means real quality, plus it would mean that it just simply added to leveled lists.

I want a weapon pack that adds more side quests, new buildings, new enemies and npcs to get the weapons. And those weapons to be awesome, not a simple free(trash.) souless weapon pack.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-I wouldnt mind a "far out" DLC like the mothership one that goes to the moon, since its mentioned there was battles on it. I do like the idea of venturing north into Cananananada, to visit a Nuclear Winter Wonderland which would be sweeeet. Plus a hockey gang.

Exactly!

We go north to fight mutant moose, use a flamethrower powered by radioactive maple syrup harvested from irradiated maple trees and, lastly, participate in a war between a now resurgent Enclave and the descendants of Canadian insurgents.

And all of this amidst a nuclear winter.

I am just going to keep posting this suggestion until Bethesda picks it up.

Fallout games usually only take place in the former United States but Canada was annexed before the bombs fell. Technically, we would not be breaking with tradition. Also, we went to space in Fallout 3 DLC so that had to count as a notable exception.

Edited by CyrusAmell

I would like to play a DLC that had features like your own faction that you can decide how to run and set the goals of it and make it good or evil. Then you start reqruiting to take over the commonwealth and allowing you to have a small unit of soldiers/whatever at your command. Much better controls over them would be needed ofc. Anyway if bethesda can't do it then I hope modders will.

Animation packs for more diversity. For example choose when you make your character how they will move and what stance they use normally. More melee moves.

New areas, new weapons, new companions.VR support with an adapted UI. A reputation system that makes npc's recognize you. If I saved loads of people and killed hundreds of raiders and other scum aswell as being a Minutemen general and a knight of the BOS I want some god damned respect! not be treated like dirt.

The possibilities are endless! :D

Edited by Irathian

More factions, lots more, some playable, some not.

Explore through quest lines and locations the origins of the bombs that brought us to 2077.

Many more weapons, ancient and far out future.

A way of playing where one doesn't have to kill every living thing to progress.

We go north to fight mutant moose, use a flamethrower powered by radioactive maple syrup harvested from irradiated maple trees and, lastly, participate in a war between a now resurgent Enclave and the descendants of Canadian insurgents.

And all of this amidst a nuclear winter.

That sounds insanely beautiful. Seeing snow in the fallout universe sounds like a refreshing change. Now I have a craving for some fine maple syrup.

Edited by pitip

Sadly, the actual DLC is likely all too obvious.

1) Settlement building packs- more building blocks, and template nav-meshed floor plans for things like bars.

2) that removed content under-water vault re-added and other use of the 'sea' to the East of the map. Perhaps including boats of some kind (cos it is odd that whatsit Island has to be reached by swimming at the mo).

3) a stand-alone region like Skyrim had as the 'major' DLC.

I think you may be right. Settlement DLC packs *are* probably what they are going to do. They must think that all us gamers are just hanging around settlements building stuff all the time, but I don't believe that's the case with everyone. I made a second character who was supposed to be evil, and since I had already played though the game with my first character and got used to the settlement building thing, I just didn't start doing all those things. My character became a vagabond living in the middle of nowhere and then moving from place to place, doing the odd job for people and searching for her son. She wasn't all that evil though, since she earned the respect of Nick Valentine. But I think you guys get the point. What I would like though is some DLC with some more heavy-duty role-playing options, and maybe some more stuff to do with companions.

Edited by pitip

I think you may be right. Settlement DLC packs *are* probably what they are going to do. They must think that all us gamers are just hanging around settlements building stuff all the time, but I don't believe that's the case with everyone. I made a second character who was supposed to be evil, and since I had already played though the game with my first character and got used to the settlement building thing, I just didn't start doing all those things. My character became a vagabond living in the middle of nowhere and then moving from place to place, doing the odd job for people and searching for her son. She wasn't all that evil though, since she earned the respect of Nick Valentine. But I think you guys get the point. What I would like though is some DLC with some more heavy-duty role-playing options, and maybe some more stuff to do with companions.

But is what the people are doing, they are building all sort of towns. Heard of the guy who made the BioShock town?

I looked up the Bioshock town in Fallout 4 and it looks really good, but surely people are doing things that pertain to quests and exploring as well?

I looked up the Bioshock town in Fallout 4 and it looks really good, but surely people are doing things that pertain to quests and exploring as well?

Why not both?

While I was "looking for my son." found a nice spot. Made a nice shack for me and dogmeat. It becomes needed if you don't want homeplate.