Aggravating Slight Stutter Issue

Royhr

Seriously nexus admins, you should have WARNED people that the beta updates are DESTROYING games before telling us that it's a frigging FIX for loading times.

ARGH, now my game is stuttering like crazy!

Looks like even my earlier save is contaminated and this is the earliest I'll go, i spent 24 hours building that house in sanctuary hills!

They didn't know, not even Bethesda knew... bad stuff happens in Beta patches that's why its called a beta.=/

I keep my saves at a very small volume. I pull out older saves and save them to another folder just in case I need to go back to one of them for whatever reason.

Odd because on startup, that is the only thing that will cause a stutter from the intro video to the garage shots is having too many save game files in your save game folder.

I'm not quite understanding what you meant. I'm not having stutter or have ever had stutter during the intro video. It's only in game and random at that.

I keep my saves at a very small volume. I pull out older saves and save them to another folder just in case I need to go back to one of them for whatever reason.

Odd because on startup, that is the only thing that will cause a stutter from the intro video to the garage shots is having too many save game files in your save game folder.

I'm not quite understanding what you meant. I'm not having stutter or have ever had stutter during the intro video. It's only in game and random at that.

"notice that there is a slight lag or stutter to the video" Thought that is what you meant startup of the game the video that is in it at the start with Perks to the camera panning, also I do know that the latest beta patch broke sli and crossfire for some, might want to check. Even with a good system and cpu of more than 4 cores the shadow renderer for distance only uses 1-2 cores... you could have one of intels new upcoming 10+ cores cpus that are priced at 1500 and it will still happen. Make sure SLI is working, and make sure you are using Shadow Boost.