No Shivering Isles

THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM WITH OBSE AND THE GOTY EDITION

Ok so I installed GOTY edition with shivering isles, got obse to work just fine, knights works perfect... BUT, I never get the message to go to the door in niben bay or whatever. I waited several in game days, nothing. I made sure all the esp. and the esm. are activated. still nothing. I double check the Data files for expansions are all there, yup, but still. Nothing. I Uninstalled Oblivion using the setup.exe and re-installed everything. NOTHING. I have even been going to the location of where the door should be but its just closed of by trees as if the expansion isn't installed. Im beginning to think that I maybe just got a bum disk where SI is broken on it? Thats the only possibility I can think of, but I know there has to be something else I can try.

Help me Nexus Forums... your my only hope.

The location where the door appears cannot be closed off by trees - it is a small floating island that is only present if SI is installed. There are no trees nearby - unless your game has trees in the middle of the bay. :unsure:

You have checked the Shivering Isles.esp in your data list haven't you?

The location where the door appears cannot be closed off by trees - it is a small floating island that is only present if SI is installed. There are no trees nearby - unless your game has trees in the middle of the bay. :unsure:

You have checked the Shivering Isles.esp in your data list haven't you?

I have the esp. activated, its called DLCShiveringIsles.esp, theres no island. sorry about the tree island thing that was a mistake. but the island with the door is not there. also sorry about the repost.

When you installed the game did you install using both disks? When your game is at the menu screen does it say version 1.2.0416? When you fully install the GotY using both disks Shivering Isles is installed and the game is patched up to the latest version.

When you installed the game did you install using both disks? When your game is at the menu screen does it say version 1.2.0416? When you fully install the GotY using both disks Shivering Isles is installed and the game is patched up to the latest version.

How do I uninstall the second disk? when I run the setup it just try's to install it...

It is at 1.2.0416 and the shiveringisles.esp is in the data files and activated but theres no island in the bay... I just dont understand what it could be...

Edited by powerlessmutant

How do I uninstall the second disk? when I run the setup it just try's to install it...

If SI is installed(there's no way to uninstall SI only, for it changes Oblivion.exe and Oblivion.esm), this console command should work:

player.additem 825d5 1

It will add light green regalia if SI is installed, otherwise you will see error message.

If SI is installed(there's no way to uninstall SI only, for it changes Oblivion.exe and Oblivion.esm), this console command should work:

player.additem 825d5 1

It will add light green regalia if SI is installed, otherwise you will see error message.

The light green regalia is there, but no island to go to SI and no door in diben bay quest, no matter how long I "wait"