(WIP) MK14 EBR

dazzerfong

Looking nice, the illumination feels bit overkill on the few scopes that use it, though this might be result of some mod that affects the lights for me. It might work better if the material would simply be shadeless instead of having actual glow.

Updated to reduce glow significantly. I did -not- test the illuminated reticle properly at night....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hy mate

first big big thx for this gun ,great work :D

I would like to see a few guns from Arma 3 (If it's possible)

MK 20

MK 1 EMR

NAVID

MAR 10

Cyrus

Is that an Option for the future for you ?^^

sry for my english^^

Not at all. Sorry.

Hey dazzer!! love the mk14 and the scope!! i've modded the leoupold to get 6.5 zoom and is awesome!!

Anyway i'm tryng to replace the reflex sight with the Elcan of your mod but happens this..

http://s28.postimg.org/tn0k4sgl5/Fallout4_2016_02_21_04_13_33.jpg

How i can fix?

I matched all the points up on my MK14 to be 0,0,0. On any other gun, the mods won't be compatible. You can try moving it around in NifSkope.

what's that totally white oval on the stock? a reflection or a texture error?

looking at page 5 the image at the very top

Thats the angled endcap of the extendable stock tubes.

Probably just catching some sun.

Edited by ZsoSahal

@dazzer Your work looks pretty and looks like a mature texture artist, keeping things subtle. I know Marmoset, but what software did you use to texture the weapon? I can't decide. Though I can say, it's not Quixel. I'd be interested in what you used to model the work too. Either way, any one can own a paintbrush, but most can't paint.

Edited by jeffglobal

Hey dazzer!! love the mk14 and the scope!! i've modded the leoupold to get 6.5 zoom and is awesome!!

Anyway i'm tryng to replace the reflex sight with the Elcan of your mod but happens this..

http://s28.postimg.org/tn0k4sgl5/Fallout4_2016_02_21_04_13_33.jpg

How i can fix?

I matched all the points up on my MK14 to be 0,0,0. On any other gun, the mods won't be compatible. You can try moving it around in NifSkope.

Well Worked :D thx now but now

Edited by xlghostlx