Female Masturbation Mod?

Azu942

Might as well go there. We've got some of the finest quality nude mods that God's Earth has ever seen, but the most we can do is stare and hope that they strike a sexy pose. An animation swap for sitting female characters would be... nice.

Ah, apologies. I checked the forum rules before posting and googled certain other mods to see if they were available on nexus just to be sure they were available on here. When I saw that they were, I assumed... well, I suppose I assumed wrong. Sorry for causing trouble.

Nexus has an impressive selection of Adult content and the filter controls as well. I am unaware of this other site, and the link you shared is not working. If you don't mind, please PM me the address if you don't mind too terribly, I'm old enough :nuke: ! Been playing the Fallout Series since about day 2 of the release of Fallout 1.

Aterr, I don't know any proper adult mods on nexus, they usually get removed right away. Skimpy armor or nude 3d models aren't serious and will only surprise prude individuals scared of virtual erotics.

AtmaDarkwolf, fallout 4 is not a good game, there, I've said it.

Edited by gendalv

• 4 weeks later...

Aterr, I don't know any proper adult mods on nexus, they usually get removed right away. Skimpy armor or nude 3d models aren't serious and will only surprise prude individuals scared of virtual erotics.

AtmaDarkwolf, fallout 4 is not a good game, there, I've said it.

Ahhh I got you, my idea of Adult mods and others are apparently in different categories. I'm old and PC definitions are NOT in my vocabulary... Thanks for clearing that up. In any case it does not cause me to like Nexus any less, I am content with the material that they do provide!

Nexus has an impressive selection of Adult content and the filter controls as well. I am unaware of this other site, and the link you shared is not working. If you don't mind, please PM me the address if you don't mind too terribly, I'm old enough :nuke: ! Been playing the Fallout Series since about day 2 of the release of Fallout 1.

Do a search for "fallout 4 adult mods" and google should send you to the other site where this sort of topic probably have been discussed already, should be one of the top hits. These kind of mods are sort of their thing.

As for the main topic, nothing I care for personally, but the thought of a mod like that for both genders which makes most npc's masturbate furiously more or less all the time at the most inappropriate situations did make me laugh. Like when you talk to Sturges the first time in Concord, imagine Preston "helping a settlement" in the background while Sturges gives you the details of the mission.... :D