• Bard
    • Battlemage
    • Barbarian
    • Ranger
  3. 3. Would you be good or evil?

• Good
    • Evil
    • Neutral

Well it will be Osten Goodmead a Nordic warrior was wrongly acused of a murder who by the will of the gods is set free right before his exicution he will be a great hero who will become a legend........

Then Grong and orcish warchief captured by the imperials after his clan encampment was raided after he escapes from his exicution he swears to avenge his clans death by killing as many people he can

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it will be a Dark Elf Assassin type, as always! He went to Skyrim after becoming a notorious criminal in Morrowind after the Argonian take over. Just to get captured by guards while looting some dwemer ruins.

Good and evil are much too restricting for what most people will likely be. I know I will be good in-heart but, considering I will be an assassin, I cannot forget that mercy is something that must be repressed if I am to continue my path of purging evil of the world I wish to raise children in. I don't know, maybe I delve a tad deep into my character but I think that greatly enhances the experience as a whole. Plus i am way over-excited and need something Skyrim related to do until release date...

My first character (if I go along my current plan, that is) will be a rather neutral male Khajiit mage. With the Mage's Guild long gone, there is little protection in the superstitious North for reckless practice of magic, or looting graves that are still considered sacred. Even less so for a non-violent, fairly cowardly Khajiit. With Elsweyr long since gone from the Imperium, he can't really count on having their protective hand hovering above.

In short terms; suspicious egghead foreigner breaks into a tomb that haven't expired it's "Free to loot from"-date in search for archaeological treasure. Three days in prison, a hefty fine and the Nords keeping a suspicious eyes on his futher antics. Presumably to celebrate his freedom he miscalculates a spell and burns the inn down. The final nail in the coffin are driven in when it transpires that he does indeed dabble in conjuration and necromancy. Evidence are half-heartedly fabricated and boom; Do-Mraaj Al Khalir, slated for execution. His ancestry have other plans, however...

Then, I think I would like to try out an assassin-character as well. Female Khajiit. A true profiteer, who botches a job and are left to fend for her own by the house that hired her. She is captured and tried against a mountain of charges, the majority of them hers. Execution awaits until the benevolent plot-gods throw her a bone at last.

For me it will be a Dark Elf Assassin type, as always! He went to Skyrim after becoming a notorious criminal in Morrowind after the Argonian take over. Just to get captured by guards while looting some dwemer ruins.

I like your idea:D I will be making my own back story for my character too. I was even thinking of writing a short story for it. I think I will be a dark elf too, with a strong emphasis on magic.

Usually, I play a Dark Elf battlemage or custom class, until mods come out to add additional races. In Oblivion, my PC was a Dark Elf until the Ren's pack came out with Mystic Elves in it, then my PC became a tatooed Mystic Elf. Depending on the situation, she either meets the enemy head on with her favorite sword (Goldbrand or one of the awesome modded weapons) and destruction and conjuration spells, or she goes stealthy using her favorite bow and arrows.