3. 3. Would you be good or evil?

• Good
    • Evil
    • Neutral

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khajiit... well I'd never play one. It's because I have a beard, and looking after chin hair and head hair is hard enough without hair all over your face, and besides, a snout would be hard to use a moustache trimmer on.

I'll likely rebuild my Oblivion characters, I had several novelty characters that I played occasionaly, from time to time, to chill out and have a good laugh, and a single main, here are most:

The Blimp: Breton female, Class: hot air balloon/windbag. Desc: uses helium-filled DM-gec boobs and butt to float acorss the battlefield like a hot air balloon, throws things and shoots arrows, is vulnerable to spikey things, and is known to pop when killed. Completely useless but absolutely hilarious to watch/play as.

Bob: Zombie... male? Class: Rebel without a pulse, desc: a good spirited zombie, goes around commiting acts of utter heroism, a truly honourable... corpse, and general all round rotting do-gooder, but also a flirt and womaniser. A knight in shining rotted armour.

Steve: Zombie, male. Desc: evil zombie, eats brains and burns villiages, L4D style evil dead.

SnuggleMittens VIII: Clannfear-o-Deadtroth-a-saurus-rex female, Class: abomination. Desc: Random giant dino, based on hydridisation of Clannfear animations/stance and Daedroth looks, the Clannosaurus Rex is a big, bad, eighty foot tall building smashing beasty that I often play as to let off some steam. Interactive Jurassic Park... as the T-Rex.

The main:

Name: Syf MK-XVII.

Level(Oblivion) Over Nine Thousand.

Class: Ordo Malleus.

Race: Vanilla High-Elf.

Desc: A bit of a glass cannon, Syf's gone through more rebuilds than I can count, but the result was so badass that I feel enormous pride towards it. Despite having some serious Heavy Armour skills, Syf lacks Block, instead using spells for defense. Syf's a combat powerhouse, typicaly scythe wielding, she can cut through anything, with high melee skills, but her real focus is on spellcasting while maintaining melee ability. Loosely based on the sword and pistol wielding Inquisition from WarHammer in both ethics and appearance\combat, Syf's able to fight one guy in melee while killing all his friends at range at once, this combo of destruction, conjuration, alteration, blade and ehavy armour proved decisive, albiet requiring of some thought in item layout. Lastly, Syf's face is an achievement, I used the VAnilla high-elf, but with some two hours of work, created a face well worthy of the imageshare, admitedly, creating a Moonshadow Elf would've been easier, but I wanted to challenge myself, rather than have a pretty face handed to me on a silver platter.

Edited by Vindekarr

I'll likely have at least 3 characters.

1- Nord, heavy armor dual axe wielding berzerker. Because, well because it's skyrim. :P

2- Breton Battlemage spellcaster to test out all the nifty new spell effects. I find it really hard to play as a pure mage, though.

3- (My main character) Female Khajiit assassin. Not really evil or good, just does anything for a septim. Whether it's killing old ladies or helping them across the street.

Razorpony

I'm planning on being a good, male, Nord warrior.

It's pretty generic, but Ever since Morrowind, I've always played as the race that is native to that country (at least the first time through).

I'll probably be a bosmer, assassin, evil. Not really evil in fact but two choices aren't enough ^^ More kind of a chaotic neutral guy. And maybe not bosmer, it depends of how the races looks. Maybe I'll play a female nord instead of a male bosmer.

I'm writing a story based on him. So as a result I will be playing a male Khajiit. I won't specify a class, because every time I have a new character, I always shift between a simple thief, and an all-out assassin. So it will basically depend on my mood during the creation process.

Although, during the many replays of the last Skyrim gameplay release, and hearing the Nord yelling out a Dragonshout, I might make one of those. For immersion's sake. And honestly, with the music combination and speaking in the background, I got chills.

The character that I had the most fun with and the most challenging one by far was a bosmer with these skills. Athletics,Conjuration,Alchemy,Sneak,Light Armor,Marksman, and Destruction. and to top it off I would put the difficulty all the way to the right making it almost impossible to kill a rat or a mudcrab at low levels. and I'll do the same thing for Skyrim.