Funny Images and Videos

HellsMaster

Bumping the topic with some Lovecraftian sex education.

"Larissa Innsmouth." Classic.

I must say, that got rather strange about half-way through... but then again, it's Lovecraft. :happy:

I'a Dagon! I'a Hydra! Cthulhu F'htagn!

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" I love HP Lovecraft's writing, he had an amazing talent for living, breathing worlds, though you wouldnt want to live in most of them.

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee454/Vindekarr/1304481155162s.jpg

You may need to zoom in on that top one.

"Friends are like trees...

...highly flammable when drenched in gasoline"

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee454/Vindekarr/untitled-1.jpg

As for this, basicaly, the seals are combat decorations-the Imperium in WarHammer doesnt give out medals as often. This is mainly because of the constant war that's been going on for the last 10,000 years and the massive demand for metal that creates. Thus wax/vellum Purity Seals replace medals in many combat decorations, while some Space Marines wear them as a constant reminder of a particular message, such as a fragment of prayer or from the Codex Astartes, usualy only one or two, maybe five at most for particularly badass, ancient Space Marines, are worn at once. One way or other though, this guy's got some.. issues with dress sense. Purity seals are one thing, making a shawl of them however defeats the aesthetic purpose.

Edited by Vindekarr