Please Help!: No More Respawning Containers!!!

uberubernerd

I cant tell you how many times I would go to my house in whatever town I would be in and this would happen:

I organize my home put things in the containers they belong in and WAMM!!! after a few hours or days its all gone!!!! sorry for yelling but im just so mad i lost my good armor that i cannot replace. is there a mod that can get rid of all the respawning in all of the buyable homes of tamriel?

just link em and ill come running!

why not just download different house mods, maybe just outside of the towns, so you can travel to the gate. I prefer to use the Biotavion on the Water mod as my house. It is small but has everything that I would need.

If you disable a mod, then re-enable it, you can get the stuff back that you lost. If it is a problem of getting your hands on the sygil stones, there are mods that will allow you to get them.

thats weird all the buyable homes have pc friendly containers have you changed any of them in the constructionsite.

one fix might be to load up the cs then look out all the containers and check that they are pc friendly

i havent changed anything for any containers because sadly i do not know how to use the modders tools i cant even make a spell right lol can you guys make a quick link to show me a good house mod with no respawning containers? or make a mod? this even happened to me on my xbox once too and if this is because i have a vista then let me know or if you need to know other things that might help with this problem I'll just sing like a canarie just to have this fixed

EDIT:

not only has it happened on my pc game but also for xbox and ps3

Edited by uberubernerd

Funny. All vanilla buyable houses have safe containers(and modded houses will have, unless the modder is not experienced or made a mistake). Make sure you didn't put too many items in one container(though the items do not really disappear). And use FormID Finder or RefScope to check if the container is safe. Edited by LFact

Well get permission from the author of the mod, send me a link of it and if you have permission, I'll check if the respawn box is checked.

Don't know if anyone has figgered out the cold hard values for items going missing.

Is some of your stuff still in there? If so, take some out, put it somewhere else. Keep doing that, and see if your stuff shows up.

If the container only has a couple items in it, that you did NOT put in there.... that one respawns, and your stuff is just gone.

Don't know if anyone has figgered out the cold hard values for items going missing.

Is some of your stuff still in there? If so, take some out, put it somewhere else. Keep doing that, and see if your stuff shows up.

If the container only has a couple items in it, that you did NOT put in there.... that one respawns, and your stuff is just gone.

@HeyYou

The exact thing happened to me on several systems not only pc but ps3 and xbox the containers respawn no matter what home I buy. I think I will just end the problem by getting the best home mod i can find and not use the built in homes or updating the computer and getting a game that might have the fix on this problem.

EDIT/P.S. I always update the game but I never update shivering isles because of one damn error could the shivering isles ESP be the cause?

Edited by uberubernerd