Issue with CBBE bodyslide and vault suit

AeonsLegend

Hi,

I never really used the BodySlide tool so I'm just fiddling with it. I thought the CBBE body was a little bit over the top so I went ahead and fiddled with it to get it to my liking. I'm using the slim body as a base. now I'm using the vault suit mainly as under armor and I noticed something strange. I get a triangular shape both left and right sides of the back. See attachment for details. This doesn't show up without the suit on the base body (which I haven't altered because I don't know how). So I'm thinking this is an issue with the vault suit itself or the settings I used.

Can anyone shed some light on this or is this what I have to deal with :)?

Thanks!

With body slide, you can play with the sliders all you want. If you built a body in there, then you will need to also do the same for outfits. The long way is to load each up, with your preset, and hit build on each one. The slightly faster way is to use batch build. With batch build, there is something you need to make sure of first, before you build you outfits. There are three options you need to find, CBBE, CBBE Never Nude and CBBE Physics. Do not use the Physics one, it is a test, and can cause some problems. Best not to use it right now. So, from here, choose either CBBE or CBBE Never Nude, and only one, not both. Then build. It will do a few things, then you should be done. It will go back to bodyslide and you can exit out from there.

Hi,

I never really used the BodySlide tool so I'm just fiddling with it. I thought the CBBE body was a little bit over the top so I went ahead and fiddled with it to get it to my liking. I'm using the slim body as a base. now I'm using the vault suit mainly as under armor and I noticed something strange. I get a triangular shape both left and right sides of the back. See attachment for details. This doesn't show up without the suit on the base body (which I haven't altered because I don't know how). So I'm thinking this is an issue with the vault suit itself or the settings I used.

Can anyone shed some light on this or is this what I have to deal with :)?

Thanks!

You would need to smooth out the triangles in Outfit Studio

Hi,

Can anyone shed some light on this or is this what I have to deal with :smile:?

Thanks!

You would need to smooth out the triangles in Outfit Studio

Cool thanks, I didn't know you could do that. Never tried the outfit studio, but after a bit of tweaking I managed to get rid of the corners!