Guns I would like to see modded into FO4

YailBloor

I prefer a AUG, prob one of my favorite rifles, if I get around to it I may ask Bleu to do one so I can add it in game, doesn't even need much modification to be a badass gun

The animations would likely be troublesome, not just because of the reload animation, but also because of the hand positioning.

I love the MP guns, Iv'e loved the MP5, I recently have fallen in love with the MPX .45 ..this gun is a beast and i plan on making it soon Cheesy video, but shows its potential as a beast smg.

The MP is just an abbreviation of German word Maschinenpistole, not a brand or series of guns in itself. Despite directly translating into machine pistol, it's more commonly translated as sub-machine gun due the design of the guns that use MP as part of their designation/name.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the MP guns, Iv'e loved the MP5, I recently have fallen in love with the MPX .45 ..this gun is a beast and i plan on making it soon Cheesy video, but shows its potential as a beast smg.

The MP is just an abbreviation of German word Maschinenpistole, not a brand or series of guns in itself. Despite directly translating into machine pistol, it's more commonly translated as sub-machine gun due the design of the guns that use MP as part of their designation/name.

I am well aware of this, I am of German blood after all..the naming conventions of many German guns include the MP acronym however. Mp-5, UMP, MP18, MP38, MP40, MP41, MP57, MP3008, Erma EMP...All of which I do enjoy. And while they may not represent a specific brand of gun, I was stating I love the submachine gun as a whole.

I prefer a AUG, prob one of my favorite rifles, if I get around to it I may ask Bleu to do one so I can add it in game, doesn't even need much modification to be a badass gun

That's another interesting choice, the Steyr AUG is another gun I consider aesthetically "ugly". Once again to each their own, and I'm certainly not about to question the man who made the M79 happen :wink: But I do find it interesting to learn that people have these preferences.

If someone chooses a gun to use for aesthetics.. they got issues.. then again I was talking about IRL so I may be off topic a bit. The AUG's beauty is in how comfortable it is to shoot and the accuracy, even at full auto the spread can be maintained well within a foot at 50-75 meters (To be fair I'm a bigger guy as well but muscle is muscle if ya have it this guns not that hard to control) The single fire rate and accuracy is also great, I can put bullets through previous bullet holes firing at 1.5 sec intervals sometimes.

The only one I loved more was some heavily modified ARAK sniper a gun range in vegas has, thing is a beauty, never gonna justify owning a damn sniper rifle though, "Ya honey, it's for self defense, when I need to you know, hold off a police battalion or something..."

That's another interesting choice, the Steyr AUG is another gun I consider aesthetically "ugly". Once again to each their own, and I'm certainly not about to question the man who made the M79 happen :wink: But I do find it interesting to learn that people have these preferences.

If someone chooses a gun to use for aesthetics.. they got issues.. then again I was talking about IRL so I may be off topic a bit.

If it looks "awesome" it must be good. How else can someone think this was a good gun

http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/normal/2080_render_gunblade.png

Why dose this weapon even having a revolver let alone a trigger and how it supposed to fire O.o

If someone chooses a gun to use for aesthetics.. they got issues.. then again I was talking about IRL so I may be off topic a bit.

If it looks "awesome" it must be good. How else can someone think this was a good gun

Why dose this weapon even having a revolver let alone a trigger and how it supposed to fire O.o

If I remember right, the gun contained only powder not an actual bullet, the round was supposed to make the sword vibrate so it would cut better. Needless to say this would never ever work.

Ummmmmm we may or may not be making that for a future mod...

But to be fair I did tell blue to make a slight barrel and hollow the blade where the bullet would fly, theres only so much crazy I can take yo... I say this as I just finished testing 2 new materia for my buster sword... so nevermind

If someone chooses a gun to use for aesthetics.. they got issues.. then again I was talking about IRL so I may be off topic a bit. The AUG's beauty is in how comfortable it is to shoot and the accuracy, even at full auto the spread can be maintained well within a foot at 50-75 meters (To be fair I'm a bigger guy as well but muscle is muscle if ya have it this guns not that hard to control) The single fire rate and accuracy is also great, I can put bullets through previous bullet holes firing at 1.5 sec intervals sometimes.

The only one I loved more was some heavily modified ARAK sniper a gun range in vegas has, thing is a beauty, never gonna justify owning a damn sniper rifle though, "Ya honey, it's for self defense, when I need to you know, hold off a police battalion or something..."

Yes, but we are talking about a video game. So aesthetics are important, especially when most gamers don't have the first clue about how a gun actually works IRL. Guns I would like to see in game don't necessarily correspond with guns I own or would like to own. Christ, thanks to counter strike we have a whole generation going around thinking a "deagle" (Ugh, gagged just typing that) is the best combat handgun you can find. While I thoroughly enjoy the new Desert Eagle mod (largely in part to the fact that I find the gun aesthetically pleasing), I would never own one... Well, never say never, I could win the lottery or something....

I'm sure the Steyr AUG is a fantastic rifle, but I personally think it's ugly and although it might or might not find itself in my gun safe, it wouldn't find itself in my in game inventory. Thats all I was saying.

Edited by YailBloor