Osama Bin Laden reported dead

marharth

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having just heard I am glad it was not a surgical air strike that got OSB, I hope that he heard the gunfire approaching his position and knew that a US fire team was coming for him. It won't end a damn thing but at least the victims of 9/11 were finally avenged. Without knowing what service or agency should get the credit for the action, I'm still proud of them.

It's appears to be either Marine Corp or the Navy seals. i see in the news said it was the Marines but most of twitter says it was the Seals

Having just heard I am glad it was not a surgical air strike that got OSB, I hope that he heard the gunfire approaching his position and knew that a US fire team was coming for him. It won't end a damn thing but at least the victims of 9/11 were finally avenged. Without knowing what service or agency should get the credit for the action, I'm still proud of them.

yep US NAVY SEALS with no losses on the US side, looks like top tier Al Qaeda are no match for top tier US warriors.

Genetic tests just came in, it's definitely him-boys and girls, it's an official fact: osama bin laden is no more. Vengeance fuilfilled for 9/11 indeed.

Genetic tests just came in, it's definitely him-boys and girls, it's an official fact: osama bin laden is no more. Vengeance fuilfilled for 9/11 indeed.

And now it begins the "we killed an Bin-laden Clone to cover all our mess". conspiration theory.

So it's really him? Splendid! Was a bit worried someone would have to trot out the stage and announce that it was a look-a-like they got.

I don't think he were really guarded by top-tier Al-Quaeda soldiers, though. I'm not sure any particular elite groups exist in the traditional sense in the network. Besides Laddie, there were just three other blokes who were killed, one of them his son. It's more likely they counted on keeping a low profile and staying unseen, rather than have a large guard nearby.

@Kazakovich

I don't thing he was guarded by an "elite squad " of soldiers probably by an hand-picked loyal soldiers chosen not because they are particular good, but to being loyal enough to do not accept briber from the enemies.

Edit: it's appears that one photo of Bin-laden corpse has leaked. Only showing his wounded head.

But i thing is a fake one.

Edited by roguim

It's appears to be either Marine Corp or the Navy seals. i see in the news said it was the Marines but most of twitter says it was the Seals

I just heard confirmed reports over the news....that the best of the best.... the US Navy Seals conducted the raid. Now I am breaking out the oldest whiskey i own and will raise a glass to their very good health. ah.... OBL dead and by Navy hands it could not be sweeter than this,

Edited by Aurielius