Pakistan?

marharth

But if it's not working now, why keep doing it?

Let's give them money they can forward on to terrorist groups, thus being indirectly responsible for terrorist attacks being launched, possibly at home, but definitely abroad? I don't see how that makes more sense.

At least with a bounty system, that money is (hopefully) worth the risk.

What I am saying is that reducing there current payments with a bounty system may not work.

However I am all for a bounty system, I am not sure what the payments should be though.

• 2 weeks later...

I think we should cut all ties and aid to countries like Pakistan.

I think we've been giving them around 2 billion a year in "aid" for the last 10+ years.

A waste of money.

I think we should cut all ties and aid to countries like Pakistan.

I think we've been giving them around 2 billion a year in "aid" for the last 10+ years.

A waste of money.

I think that as long as our economy is in the toilet, and there are folks right here at home that are not getting their basic needs met, there shouldn't be ANY foreign aid......

1) Stop the 3 billion plus dollars in annual aid and give it to India. So much for destablization as India is biggest democracy in the region anyway. If Pakistan thinks they can turn to China for aid let them keep on thinking that. In the meantime we abandon Pakistan and build new air bases and naval stations right next door..in north western India. India also has a vested interest in keeping the area stable and they have suffered from foreign terrorists in the past. They will help us if properly motivated. This will also open oportunies for new trade corridors between India and the US.

Even better: Build bases in both countries. That'll get both of them foaming at the mouth. Nothing like a little chaos. From there, we can pick up where England left off and make both countries part of the United States. Then neither of them will be able to *censored* each other out over anything with us in charge of things. If Puerto Rico won't become our 51st state anytime soon, there's other options there. We'll get them driving the correct American way, playing baseball, spelling English words the correct American way, and an instant shot in the arm to our population, thus catching up with Red China!

Why don't India and Pakistan just get it over with and f***? Everyone knows they both secretly want to, as much as they bag on each other over both Kashmir and cricket. They might as well finally know each other...in a sexy, sexy way. It'll call for a celebration: Cheese for everyone!

Wait, scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a party if you don't like cheese. True?

1) Stop the 3 billion plus dollars in annual aid and give it to India. So much for destablization as India is biggest democracy in the region anyway. If Pakistan thinks they can turn to China for aid let them keep on thinking that. In the meantime we abandon Pakistan and build new air bases and naval stations right next door..in north western India. India also has a vested interest in keeping the area stable and they have suffered from foreign terrorists in the past. They will help us if properly motivated. This will also open oportunies for new trade corridors between India and the US.

Even better: Build bases in both countries. That'll get both of them foaming at the mouth. Nothing like a little chaos. From there, we can pick up where England left off and make both countries part of the United States. Then neither of them will be able to *censored* each other out over anything with us in charge of things. If Puerto Rico won't become our 51st state anytime soon, there's other options there. We'll get them driving the correct American way, playing baseball, spelling English words the correct American way, and an instant shot in the arm to our population, thus catching up with Red China!

Why don't India and Pakistan just get it over with and f***? Everyone knows they both secretly want to, as much as they bag on each other over both Kashmir and cricket. They might as well finally know each other...in a sexy, sexy way. It'll call for a celebration: Cheese for everyone!

Wait, scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a party if you don't like cheese. True?

Didn't know sheogorath had a opinion on Pakistan...

Didn't know sheogorath had a opinion on Pakistan...

Even with Pakistan and India always threatening to blow each other up over Kashmir, it's still dull, dull, dull! And over there, everything is an omen or a portent. Time to make their lives interesting.

Like the Mumbai attacks didn't add some interest to life? Now, it would appear, that folks are implicating the Pakistani intelligence service for helping plan/conduct that operation. If that ain't an excuse to toss a couple nukes at Pakistan, I am not sure just what India is waiting for...... Bear in mind, I am pleased they have not yet done so, as they could REALLY complicate matters in that region........