Mount and Blade Nexus

FallenHeroX

26 members have voted

1. 1. mount and blade nexus?

or M&B Nexus so im trying to find mods for the mount and blade game series but im having a hell of a hard time finding decent mods there are plenty of them out there but non to my taste so i suggest that a mount and blade nexus site be issued the game series can be bought via steam.

p.s for those of you who do not know what mount and blade is it is a medieval style combat/war rpg/simulator

Edited by FallenHeroX

idk, i found M&B to be a total time suck. ive logged just as many hours on that than i have FO NV, id love to see this game get more support esspecially seeing how it was made by TWO PEOPLE. you might say its unpopular, but it think it deserves more credit than what it gets.

if a better community was made for it. M&B could become 'meh' to 'OMFG where did my life go?'

See this would be good, but I've just started playing Fire and Sword and I'm finding it extremely "meh". Is it just me?

I agree with you there. I loved the introduction of firearms/explosives , but the fighting was very dull compared to Warband ( which I still have not beaten)

I hear modding for this game is very easy , and I plan to learn. I am all for this http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

The game itself is worth every penny. But Nexus, well it depends on how many decent modders are actually looking on. If they are in, me humble tenant suck it in. :yes:

...and I'm finding it extremely "meh". Is it just me?

Nope. :confused:

Seems like will be good once everything is fixed up (with mods and/or patches), but right now it seems like too many things have taken a step backwards since the previous M&B.

I think that a modding community for M&B that is easy to navigate (i.e. no "go to this mirror and then this mirror and then look at my thread for download and install instructions") would be great. I like M&B repository, but I rarely use it, as it is all a bit cluttered for my tastes.

I've sank at least 40 or so hours into M&B, and I seem to be stuck in a rut (few troops, everyone hates me, etc. :rolleyes: ).

Edited by IndorilTheGreat