[WIP] Thirsk Saga

Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be more Skyrim mods, of course (I'm loyal to my TES roots), but 2018 will bring a return to New Vegas, starting with some small-scale projects. I'll announce everything in the New Vegas forums once Thirsk Saga is finalized. Thanks for the support!

Just be sure to post a link to the project thread of your next New Vegas mod here.

Finding a thread on here is like finding a needle in a haystack if you don't know what you're looking for.

Guest deleted2159825

There will be more Skyrim mods, of course (I'm loyal to my TES roots), but 2018 will bring a return to New Vegas, starting with some small-scale projects. I'll announce everything in the New Vegas forums once Thirsk Saga is finalized. Thanks for the support!

Just be sure to post a link to the project thread of your next New Vegas mod here.

Finding a thread on here is like finding a needle in a haystack if you don't know what you're looking for.

Will do!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest deleted2159825

Are you still planning on fishing this up?

Absolutely! It's almost done, but I needed to take a break before knocking out the sidequest with Sons of Shor. Too much feature creep in development.

• 3 weeks later...

Wait... More for New Vegas?

I mean, I was hoping for Commonwealth Bounties... but...

Holy f***.

HOLY. FACK.

I give this +1 John Goodman. I give it +1 Al Breach Muffin. I give it +1 Marko Booth skull. Mothaf*#@a.

Yeah, once the post-release high for FO4 dissipated, I found myself missing New Vegas again. After two years? It's not even close.

Hi Someguy, I love your work! Will you still be porting Roderick and the Blood of the Nord to SSE after you finish Thirsk? Thanks

Guest deleted2159825

Wait... More for New Vegas?

I mean, I was hoping for Commonwealth Bounties... but...

Holy f***.

HOLY. FACK.

I give this +1 John Goodman. I give it +1 Al Breach Muffin. I give it +1 Marko Booth skull. Mothaf*#@a.

Yeah, once the post-release high for FO4 dissipated, I found myself missing New Vegas again. After two years? It's not even close.

Hi Someguy, I love your work! Will you still be porting Roderick and the Blood of the Nord to SSE after you finish Thirsk? Thanks

Thanks! Not sure, but I will try.

• 1 month later...