⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

[WIP] Thirsk Saga

someguy2000

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's Progress Report:

- Dialogue (largely unfinished dialogue in the side-quest).

- Testing

- Aside from voice acting, the main quest is done (really done).

- I keep going back and forth on Sons of Shor. They may very well be saved for the side-quest collection that I'm planning next.

I just have to say, when everything comes together, it's nice to see Raven Rock with a few extra buildings and NPC's that you as the player made happen through the questline.

EDIT: The Argonian revolution is still in place, and the dialogue is finished. That was fun to write. :smile:

So you're saying I should probably stop wearing my Agronian pelt armor on Soulstiem?

Reckon that hiatus did you good, padre.

You’re making a lot of progress.

Can’t wait to take a look at the dialogue script.

They never fail to disappoint.

Today's Progress:

- Did a thorough test and found more rough edges in dialogue and scripting. More to work on in the next few days.

- Dialogue.

- Might include a small side-quest that involves the Abandoned Lodge (I was just annoyed that it was unused after the Stalhrim quest).

Today's Progress:

- Did a thorough test and found more rough edges in dialogue and scripting. More to work on in the next few days.

- Dialogue.

- Might include a small side-quest that involves the Abandoned LodgeÃÂ (I was just annoyed that it was unused after the Stalhrim quest).

Yeah that house always looked too pristine on the outside for me, compared to stuff like the Attius farm to the south

(I have no idea why replying with my phone adds these Ã's everywhere)

Edited by NotACliffRacer

Today's Progress:

- Wrapped up the Sons of Shor side-quest, which features a few sea battles and a tidy moral dilemma, nothing too grandiose. It's enough to introduce the characters.

- Dialogue.

- More testing. Still finding rough areas that need smoothing before I move on to voicework.