[WIP] Thirsk Saga

someguy2000

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

To everyone who is tracking this mod:

I apologize for the sudden and inexplicable drop-off in communication or updates. There is no excuse, but suffice to say that real life pulled me away from modding for the past few months, and a wicked combination of guilt and procrastination kept me from facing up to my absence.

To those of you who submitted auditions:

I appreciate you taking the time to record voicework for the mod. As soon as things clear up, I'll begin processing them and re-assess auditions. I apologize for the belated response.

In close, I've been obsessing over real life issues in recent months, and in the process this mod has once again fallen by the wayside. I had too many irons in too many fires, so I completely withdrew from modding. At the very least, I should've given you all a heads up. Sorry for being chickenshit about it.

When I'm in a better place, I'll re-announce auditions and get the ball rolling. Thank you again for your patience and support. You're a wonderful community, and I do appreciate you all, even if I act like a jackass. If anything, I'll have to get back to modding soon to stay sane. I hope everyone has a great new year. Thank you.

Edited by someguy2000

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...