[WIP] Thirsk Saga

Guest deleted2159825

Guest deleted2159825

And I will still voice your Riekling at a moments notice :wink:

Welcome back, padre.

You are a beautiful person, thank you! I will be PM'ing you once the scripts are done.

Well color me surprised. Welcome back.

Thank you! Glad to be back!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someguy2000, finally back. Been wondering when you were going to return after your interview with Username-72 on the GUNetwork. So glad to see you back to finish this long awaited mod :)

I also can't wait for Big In Vegas. The wikia dedicated to your mods has been thriving, I am an admin on there and I've been putting some time aside to fill in the quest page for your FNV mods. I need to get around to your Skyrim mods at some point. Especially your Oblivion ones since that is my favourite game, haven't had the chance to play with Culus yet.

Can't wait to hear more from you my dude.

As a side note, if you need anymore voice actors for any of your upcoming mods, just know that you can contact me. I enjoy the work and it would be a huge pleasure to get a role in one of your remarkable projects ;)

Guest deleted2159825

Someguy2000, finally back. Been wondering when you were going to return after your interview with Username-72 on the GUNetwork. So glad to see you back to finish this long awaited mod :smile:

I also can't wait for Big In Vegas. The wikia dedicated to your mods has been thriving, I am an admin on there and I've been putting some time aside to fill in the quest page for your FNV mods. I need to get around to your Skyrim mods at some point. Especially your Oblivion ones since that is my favourite game, haven't had the chance to play with Culus yet.

Can't wait to hear more from you my dude.

As a side note, if you need anymore voice actors for any of your upcoming mods, just know that you can contact me. I enjoy the work and it would be a huge pleasure to get a role in one of your remarkable projects :wink:

Many thanks, it's good to be back! Thank you for your hard work on the wiki - I've found myself lurking there in recent weeks, in fact. You and the other community members have done a tremendous job compiling information about each mod, including a number of details I've forgotten after all these years. I will certainly be drawing on it when resume work on Big in Vegas.

Guest deleted2159825

Did you see all the work Ferret put in on Twitter with "Operation Ferret Spam"?

*Insert guilty face*

I just wish more people could tell a story the way you do. There's just not enough real talent out there. Glad your back

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad to be modding again!

So the modder's guilt brought you back after driving you more and more insane like in The Tell-Tale Heart?

That's nice, welcome back!

If you need more names for lovely argonian ladies, you should visit twitch. Only to speed up the production of the mod, of course!