⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Survival Mode Overhaul DLC Food Drink Sleep Deseases-))

xHatorx

Can't remember if it was a vanilla mechanic or Project Nevada, but I liked that you could repair stuff partially in the field, but needed a bench to do 100% repairs. Power Armor should function like this too, IMO, so you can fix pieces to partially work (i.e. not vanish off your frame) but not all the way.

Wasn't this how it worked in NV? It's been a while since I played, but I remember it as being an independent option. I'd like an option to have the slow healing stimpaks in all difficulty modes too.

Nice to see them implementing this though.

LOL at the guy on twitter that's like "I don't know anything about making games but this is really easy to implement. Why wasn't it included already?!" smh

Yes, that's how it worked in NV.

Having slower healing as an option regardless of difficulty is a good idea - I'm currently playing on survival and really enjoy the slower healing, but some enemies are just so overpowered it's ridiculous!

Be interesting if there was also an option for reduced drops of scarce commodities like chems and ammo. Man, even without the relevant perks, it looks like Christmas in the 'Wealth. No sense of scarcity, past early game. ='[.]'=

It has been always the cause in beth games lol.

I stopped looting gear ages ago and just loot caps and ammo. Still cash left.

Look up less ammo. May help.

I love durability like in FO:NV.

Gun just dosnt disappear. Just almost useless.
We have weapon and armor workbenches that you can repair at them. But I would tie the gun nut and armoror perk to repair. More in that. more effecent repairs will be.

Also I'd love diffrent types. Pipe weapons should degrade easily but are very easy to repair and require less exotic junk while a laser weapon or plasma weapon will be more difficult and need more specialized items.