impossible to click any tabs on the mod pages?

maramsp

Glad it's not just me. I've found the site extremely slow and unresponsive since this afternoon. In particular, most images simply refuse to load.

I'm in Canada.. so given how widespread this seems to be, I'd guess it's something to do with Nexus itself.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something is wrong with the Nexus, recently uploaded images aren't being displayed too.

I also got the tab navigation problem on mod pages, but it's happening only on Firefox here. IE still opens all the tabs, but it's a bit slow.

I can't see recent images too but can navigate on the mod's tabs nicely. Brownser Firefox and ISP Nerim Networks (french one).

I actually can't reproduce this error. I'm switching between tabs no problem.

Is this still happening for people?

Tabs not switching is due to the javascript on the site not working, however, the javascript hasn't changed on our end and it is working server side. I'm concerned that you're all using the same software or plugin in your browsers, like an internet security suite or a noscript type thing which has just updated it's library/definitions and decided our javascript should be blocked. That's the main explanation for this.

It´s been happening here (Argentina) for about 10 hours now.

I´ve tried it out on several browser with same result. Clicking on any tab has absolutely no effect. I´ve tried fiddling with the browsers javascript settings, turning all browser plugins off or opening in incongnito to automatically disable them. Nothing. I´ve also checked to see if it´s a firewall or AV issue but it doesn´t seem to be it either.

One thing that caught my attention is that clicking on the search button on the top-right of any mods page will redirect me to that same page, i.e. it reloads the page.

I do know it began very abruptly since i was in between downloads when it did.

If anyone has any ideas please share them.