Eyes Poll

Eyes...  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What eye layout do you use?

• Vanilla (shared texture)
    • Ren (Eyes side-by-side)
    • Elaboraye(Checkerboard)
    • Other (Specify)
  2. 2. If you make an eye texture for one layout, will you make a texture for another layout?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you hate googly eyes?

• Of course!
    • No, I like my characters looking like they are on a serious skooma high!

Eiries do you mean "making" or "using" because I had some ideas for some custom races that would have required a custom head mesh and possibly custom eye meshes, which at that point put the idea on the 'waaay back burner".

Haha, "using." *gets magic marker, crosses it out*

I just use Vanilla (shared texture) for eyes.

in game play you are not really going to be very concerned with eyes unless you enjoy making screenshots and most the time people who make and share screenshots will port their images through either photoshop or gimp2.

when using these programs you can alter eyes the way you wish anyhow.

I just use Vanilla (shared texture) for eyes.

in game play you are not really going to be very concerned with eyes unless you enjoy making screenshots and most the time people who make and share screenshots will port their images through either photoshop or gimp2.

when using these programs you can alter eyes the way you wish anyhow.

That isn't necessarily true. I would rather have a pretty eye that actually shows IN the game than to photoshop them. In fact other that adding some lighting to the eye I never have photoshopped an eye in ever. I am sure others may have but I still like mine to actually be in game. Which is why I am working on a set now :P

Surely it would be as easy if not easier and less time consuming to add an eye texture to the race itself rather than photoshopping every instance of the eyes in for all the screen shots of your characters...

Yeah..I totally agree. Especially with the eye/hair mod you don't even have to add them to each race..just flip through them in game