Lord Lovidicus

Lehcar

Okay, so... the "Origin of the Grey Prince" quest. I love playing as a vampire, and I always always always end up playing as a vampire.

So, I go into Crowhaven and find the Grey Prince's dad, who is a vampire as well. So why does he still want to drink my blood? I know he's been starving for decades, but shouldn't he still be able to tell that we're kin? Can't he smell my tainted blood? Vampires cannot drink the blood of other vampires... or at least it would do nothing for their thirst if they tried. If he's been a vamp for a couple of centuries, he should know that. He says I'm "so fresh", even though I'm totally... not. :pinch:

I think Lord L has gone completely mad. There are indications of that in his journal. He's too crazy to recognize you are also a vampire. All he sees is someone new. He's basically hallucinating the smell of fresh blood. Another possibility is that if you fed recently enough, he might be detecting the smell of relatively fresh blood from your victim. Face it, Lord L was a bit strange in the best of times and he's been surviving on rats for ages now.