On the topic of beer. This is Skyrim afterall.

Vindekarr

It would be awesome if you could, through alchemy, create your own brand of beer or mead and make money out of it by selling your recipes (or stock) to taverns.

Kind like, depending on the class you choose you have more ease at other "jobs". For example: if your a warrior class you get money more easily out of side quests, because it is what you do best; a rouge class character would pass by through robbery or assassinations and alchemists or mages through teachings and the like.

Of course this would force Bethesda to focus more on interaction of character - npc's rather than what we are used to, but it would be great to have both :laugh:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would definetley love to see Beer making an appearance in the realm of Skyrim. Imagine walking into a bar, sitting on the stool and ordering a tankard of mead while some pretentious bard sings woeful songs out of tune on his lyre by the open, roaring log fire. Is almost too awesome to comprehend.

i just hope that the travens will look real and full of life..

people coming and leaving, talking.

i'd like to be able to gamble, maybe play a decent card game.

and ofourse, drink myself to death :teehee:

i just hope that the travens will look real and full of life..

people coming and leaving, talking.

i'd like to be able to gamble, maybe play a decent card game.

and ofourse, drink myself to death :teehee:

Yeah, in recent ES games taverns seem kinda... sad. In Morrowind everybody just stood there. Oblivion had them at least drinking something. In Skyrim there are instruments, so they are going to the right direction. I just hope we will see the return of tavern music someday... that is what I miss most from Arena and Daggerfall.

Btw, Witcher II has pretty nice taverns. Lot's of folk, drunkards and all, there's gambling and so on.

Edited by Jacars