On the topic of beer. This is Skyrim afterall.

Vindekarr

From bees, one would assume. What exactly is the meaning behind your urgent question? Are you implying that there are no beehives in the game, and therefore there should be no honey? Or are you assuming incorrectly that there are no bees in real-world northern climes? Have you read Beowulf?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are areas in Skyrim with a more temperate climate that might have bees and beehives, the whole province isn't a frozen glacier. Edited by GenocideLolita

It would be cool if there was an illegal moonshine operation in Skyrim.

I'm picturing an illegal still, out in the woods, where a family are making high-alcohol booze which is then sold on the black market. Ir could factor into quests - you could be given a quest to stamp it out, or maybe you could do the quest another way and end up selling the stuff yourself!

People keep going on about how they want skooma in Skyrim, but I think moonshine is much more likely and culturally correct for Skyrim

you know i would think argonians would have the highest resistance to alcohol being resistant to poison and all lol

Heh... not necessarily to alcohol itself.

Maybe the day after, though. :rolleyes:

Hmmm so after you get drunk in tavern, you accidently slip and spill mead/bear whatever all over that blondie milf we saw on screenshot, and then she says " oh sir now i have to get my dress off infront of everbody here, cause im a such a dirty flirt" Awwwwwww

• 2 weeks later...