I dont think there should be a Fallout 5

Hexxagone

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can set Fallout 5 in another city but it will be just like Fallout 4. More ruined buildings, more abandoned houses, broken down cars, ghouls and raiders, small settlements.

They don't look the same. FO3 and FNV look vastly different to FO4 thanks to different architecture, city layout and there is also unique creatures and clothing.
FO4 has different crabs, hoved animals, deathclaws, robots, bugs, deathclaws. The clothing is winter and Irish themed. It also doesn't have the same power armor sets.

. With Elder Scrolls, each province has different architecture, societal makeup, history, new unique creatures, different customs and clothing ETC.

And all TES games have caves, forts, ruins of another lost race and villages that all look the same. With the same Trolls, bandits, nercos, vampires, deadra and undead.

I hope far more on interaction than pewpewpew...

The pewpewpew becomes boring after a while, especially since the story is just so-so...

Try melee combat.

And beth writing has always been so-so. It better to hope for fun quests.

Try melee combat.

Ugh, when I said pewpewpew, I meant combat in general?

I thought for a second that was obvious.

Too much combat, far to little on RP, IMHO.

Hence my idea of FO5 being overrun by Na'vi... i mean Alines... , and you have to choose your allies carefully. :tongue:

Interaction, thus.

RP, if you like.

Edited by Klipperken