I dont think there should be a Fallout 5

Hexxagone

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, but there are always little valleys with isolated weather systems and things. When there was the rampant forest fires in my area last summer most of my state had heavy smoke and air polution, but the valley that I live in was clear and clean, its entirely possible for some little pockets to survive. The tens of thousands that must have survived in the game lore, maybe not.

There would likely be some places where the nukes just wouldnt fall. Is there any point in droping a nuke on a town with a population of 600?

Hell yes there is.

Depending on what the idea was.

If they wanted to extinct life in the us, then yes.

True, but there are always little valleys with isolated weather systems and things. When there was the rampant forest fires in my area last summer most of my state had heavy smoke and air polution, but the valley that I live in was clear and clean, its entirely possible for some little pockets to survive. The tens of thousands that must have survived in the game lore, maybe not.

Not that isolated.

Fallout would find it's way everywhere.

Edited by Klipperken

I think they should't make another Skyrim. After all, you'd get the same spells, mages, same dragons and forests. Same chickens etc. Same old woods that are either full of lights and trees, or dark and threatening. Same old factions and races, or just a somewhat new race that's mostly similar to previous ones. I think they should just shell the game since they seem to only advance same way despite creating the lore.

I think they shouldn't make another car, after all you get the same techno thingie with wheels that consumes a bunch of oil and only slightly varies from previous models, and I see no reason for companies to make another model.

My point is that they should make another game, people play it specifically for that world, for those ruins, the dangers of the radioactive ruins and creatures etc., same way you play Skyrim and older TES games for the fantasy. I don't want another IP, I want more Fallout stories. I want notes, cities, people telling me about their lives. I want to know what happened to each part of US/World. I want to know what happened to various factions (e.g. where did the Khans end up, how did they fare?). I want to find new enemies, friends, situations where things test my resolve, whether it's combat, speech, morals etc. The writers are free to diverge as much as they want from the original games, as long as they are considered as the canon history and things are written based off that. After all, OWB doesn't care much about NCR or anyone from Mohave, they're their own land with their own stories and history.

Issue with current game is not "same ruins", it's the little amount of story-wise content, whether it's quests, notes, characters or others. Obviously, if they continue the dumb-down trend, then maybe they should just stop. But they won't, Fallout is a fat caw.

Beautifully said man, beautifully said. :thumbsup: The lack of content and RPG elements are the real problem, not the universe.

In fact Fallout 4 has an incredibly high potential to become a good RPG in a year or so with gameplay overhauls, DLCs, Mods, only because of the beautiful universe that Bethesda created perfectly again, and because of the amazingly strong lore of the fallout universe.

I said this as well, about rhe lack of RP and general interaction with dwelling people of different factions.

But the environment could use a fix as well, IMHO.

By that I mean the vaults, they are FAR too small as they are.

Add more explorable areas, different creatures, sewer systems, just explorable "dungeons".

I said this as well, about rhe lack of RP and general interaction with dwelling people of different factions.

But the environment could use a fix as well, IMHO.

By that I mean the vaults, they are FAR too small as they are.

Add more explorable areas, different creatures, sewer systems, just explorable "dungeons".

I do agree. I was kind of disappointed when I found out there is no big subway and sewer system beneath Boston. It would be nice if there was. And I think it'll make a good DLC if they add it, with a nice quest line or a new faction maybe.