I dont think there should be a Fallout 5

Hexxagone

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. The world is big enough, but interiors are more or less disappointing. Looks like they could do more and they didn't. Personally I hope to see two things: An extended subway/sewer system whether a mod or a DLC, and a mod like DC interiors making interiors for houses, for at least some places in the city and towns like concord and Lexington. Together these two will probably complete commonwealth's locations.

I said this as well, about rhe lack of RP and general interaction with dwelling people of different factions.

But the environment could use a fix as well, IMHO.

By that I mean the vaults, they are FAR too small as they are.

Add more explorable areas, different creatures, sewer systems, just explorable "dungeons".

I do agree. I was kind of disappointed when I found out there is no big subway and sewer system beneath Boston. It would be nice if there was. And I think it'll make a good DLC if they add it, with a nice quest line or a new faction maybe.

They are limited to the RL Boston, and it just odd to have stuff pop suddenly. Beth cares more for their landscaping to allow such oddities.

I said this as well, about rhe lack of RP and general interaction with dwelling people of different factions.

Add more explorable areas, different creatures, sewer systems, just explorable "dungeons".

I do agree. I was kind of disappointed when I found out there is no big subway and sewer system beneath Boston. It would be nice if there was. And I think it'll make a good DLC if they add it, with a nice quest line or a new faction maybe.

They are limited to the RL Boston, and it just odd to have stuff pop suddenly. Beth cares more for their landscaping to allow such oddities.

Kind of odd yeah, but not a bad change in my opinion. You could just start a new game and it'd be in the world from the start.

Kind of odd yeah, but not a bad change in my opinion. You could just start a new game and it'd be in the world from the start.

How about hidden tunnel network?

If Uumaans survived, don't you think other things would have?

Spiders, there is already half a worm in FO4, horses, naked wom... no wait, those are in the game as well. XD

Let's be serious for a wee: there are about 15 different creatures, what happened with the rest?

Aquatic life for instance, we finf half eaten dolphins, not ONE alive?

Dolphins don't take 100 year to decompose!

Yet, they ARE fairly intact.

And MOST baffling, untouched!!!

It's (mammal) FISH (where in this sentence fish is a generalization of aquatic life form), fish = food, I'm sure SOMETHING would have eaten from them.

How would they have survived up to maybe 2 years ago (considering the good state of their bodies)?

Just by drinking WATER?

There should be quite a variety of aquatic life.

Then bugs, spiders come to mind, since scorpions live.

Bigger ones, like predator cats.

I mean, as is, it ... feels completely incomplete.

Unrealistic.

Unfinished!

Well, to me it does.

We are talking about nuclear blasts and nuked countries here. Many forms of wild life were wiped out like horses.

Aquatic life for instance, we finf half eaten dolphins, not ONE alive?

There is fish in the game, but not much light is shed into that. Maybe they beached like the wholes? Some monster hunting in the water? No idea till DLC03.

In NV we're shown that people largely forgot what fish are, despite them being right there, in the lake next to the dam. Why are there so many mutated dolphins dead and decomposing on the shore? One word - props. Whoever had that idea never thought it further than "cool dead animals being dead and looking menacing". Though, maybe one of the DLCs is going to go further in with the Lovecraftian car and give us a cthulhu based sea DLC. Who knows.. maybe someone or smth is killing them nasty fish.

Other animals - varies with region. The entire lore is mostly vague about this, focus being mostly on humans and society, not environment (for that, we know it's been bombed to hell and back).

Point is: they ARE there, prop or no prop, and thus became "lore" in FO4.
An impossible one, as I explained, atm.

I can't think of the fact someone figured them to be a good prop, being them in game would mean they were allowed into there.

Thus, in theory, there is reason behind this.

Where's the rest, I wonder.