How do *you* launch Fallout 4?

Fatalmasterpiece

So this is what it's like to turn on my PC and start up Fallout 4...

Turn on PC, sign in, wait for startup programs etc...

Open NMM... wait for it to load

Click on "Launch F4SE"

Steam checks for updates...

Steam starts up...

FO4 Launcher opens, close launcher

Go back to NMM

Click on "Launch F4SE"

Fallout 4 finally starts...
How do you guys do it?
Am I doing this wrong? Is there some quicker way to do this that doesn't involve Steam opening the wrong launcher, waiting for it to update or connect to the internet? Can't I just open the damn game? >_<

That's a good idea about starting Steam with Windows but doesn't it slow down your loading time and then use up a lot of background resources? It's kind of annoying to open it and have it running even if I'm just turning on the PC to edit some photos or something and not play games.

That's a good idea about starting Steam with Windows but doesn't it slow down your loading time and then use up a lot of background resources? It's kind of annoying to open it and have it running even if I'm just turning on the PC to edit some photos or something and not play games.

I absolutely do not do this and I typically start Steam with internet disconnected so it will run in offline mode. That said, Steam really doesn't use a lot of resources.

Steam along with NMM start with Windows. Fallout 4 is started with the latest version of F4SE. I don't really care for for any of the Fallout series launchers as they've always reset my ini files whether set to read-only or not.