Oblivion No Disk error

Vercalos

I recently went and re-installed Oblivion, after attempting to get Morrowblivion to work(and suffering from numerous CTDs, because I was stupid enough to attempt to run it with FCOM), and got the game running again, and went through the FCOM: Convergence installation, plus a few extras, but now I keep having a "No disk" error popping up.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k310/Vercalos/OblivionError.png

I'm guessing it has to do with a mod that adds in hairstyles since it pops up consistently in character creation when I'm cycling through hair styles, and I think it might have something to do with Blood and Mud, since it also cropped up more often around Bravil. I'm not going to bother trying to get Morrowblivion to work again, but I would like to get rid of this error, since it forces me to stop gameplay in order to dismiss it.

Edited by Vercalos

More info-Not Blood and Mud MOD that's the issue, it's Cobl. For some reason, Oblivion doesn't like the "Saram" character hair textures(the error ALWAYS pops up for them). None of the other hair styles seem to have this problem

Nah. I have Cobl and the Saram hairs. I doubt that's the problem. But if it is, try removing the Saram hairs anyway. Mods, especially textures, unless installed on a physically damaged HD, shouldn't really affect your system like that. At most it would probably CTD or black/blank screen.

Check your HD? There might be something wrong with it. Bad sector, almost full, I/O error, etc.?

Further research, not just the hairs, it seems to be problems loading in general. I'll have to do a hard drive scan.

<EDIT>

Did a hard drive scan. Found no problems.

<EDIT>

Was provided a link to an updated archive of textures and meshes. Replaced all textures and meshes from Cobl races with new ones. Problem seems to have disappeared, for now. No time to test it thoroughly, however.

<EDIT>

I know it's belated, but in case anyone ends up searching for this same error; it turns out what it was is improper references in the Meshes, referring to a drive that didn't exist, instead of a directory for the related textures.

Edited by Vercalos