File upload size limit increased to 1Gb (1024Mb)

Dark0ne

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That article needs some updating Lon! (Don't worry, I'm on it, just warning people that it's not all entirely true anymore.)

And PES does allow files above 25 MB, in fact, it allows infinite-sized files through FTP. :)

I have uploaded 4 different mods all went in without a hitch, my current update for momod uploads fine under 300 mbs but has given me the site error message 3 times in a row now that it is over 400 mbs

I dont know what I'm doin wrong here

I created a bsa with the same name, compressed it in a folder with winrar, this time under 300 mbs and it went up.

did it exactly the same everything except this time with my 400 mb bsa and I got the site error message.

I dont know what else to do, I dont want to have to break up my bsa and upload loose files...

if somebody has uploaded something over 300 mbs could give me a hint at what I'm doin wrong here it would be very cool

Edited by dogtown1

I have uploaded 4 different mods all went in without a hitch, my current update for momod uploads fine under 300 mbs but has given me the site error message 3 times in a row now that it is over 400 mbs

I dont know what I'm doin wrong here

I created a bsa with the same name, compressed it in a folder with winrar, this time under 300 mbs and it went up.

did it exactly the same everything except this time with my 400 mb bsa and I got the site error message.

I dont know what else to do, I dont want to have to break up my bsa and upload loose files...

if somebody has uploaded something over 300 mbs could give me a hint at what I'm doin wrong here it would be very cool

Is this on NVNexus?

Yes,

right now I am uploading my main file for my "Monster Mod".

I had to remove some texture files from the bsa to get it under 300 mbs, then add those files with the esm to another folder and upload them seperate because the whole 400 mb package would not upload, I have a number of mods and update pretty often and have only ran into this site error message with this last upload that is above 300 mbs.

also thanks for responding, so quick

Edited by dogtown1

Ok I think I found the problem. I'd changed the server settings properly but I'd forgotten to restart the service on the NVNexus server so the changes hadn't taken affect. It should now be working for you!

Dude you rock!!!

I think I'll crank out a few new creatures first before updating again, some people get mad when I update to soon and they have to download a monster huge file again.

again thanks for the quick response man now the world is perfect