⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Fallout 4 Beginners Guide

gromulos

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very helpful so far for deciding load order and for solving the orange highlight from plugins in Wyre Bash. However the problem I have now is that when I check the Bashed Patch that Wyre Bash has created in FO4Edit I see a lot of red entries under leveled lists.

I did have a few red lines in a few plugins even before creating a leveled list in wyre bash though. The main culprits for me were AWKCR, Armorsmith Extended and Raider Overhaul WIP. I now also see red entries in other mods like New Calibers, Eli's Armor Compendium, 1918BAR (standalone weapon mod) and LagrieHelmet.

All the mods I mentioned above are listed as Masters when I check the Bashed Patch in FO4Edit. The red (dark and sometimes light red) are mostly under Leveled Items and Worldspace and sometimes in other entries like weapons. (Only Leveled List entry in the Bashed Patch under file header however)

The game is not crashing or anything but I am seeing certain problems like the abovementioned 1918BAR spawning too much, too many weapons spawning moded for different ammunition calibers but tagged differently so sorting not always being correct for weapons. I am only about 8 hours in the playthrough so I dont know if more problems might crop up if later.

Should I be concerned? if yes, how do I solve this? any help will be very appreciated.

You need to make your own thread for this. This is something that is WAY beyond what a beginner should be concerned about. much less even know about. Simply put, I refuse to answer anyone's questions about topics that are NOT a beginner issue in a beginner thread. Has nothing to do with you personally, but In my Skyrim thread, too many times I had users "hijack" the thread with problems that were NOT a beginner issue. I have to draw the line somewhere.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey. Quick question.

Would you mind if i translated this guide into a few different languages with localized language(no google translate), and tagged them along on your post?

I could start with Danish, then maybe do Swedish and Norwegian, and help with the Finish,Icelandic,German, Spanish and French ones.

Hey. Quick question.

Would you mind if i translated this guide into a few different languages with localized language(no google translate), and tagged them along on your post?

I could start with Danish, then maybe do Swedish and Norwegian, and help with the Finish,Icelandic,German, Spanish and French ones.

Let me be VERY clear about this. You may translate this mod into any language you like provided you adhere STRICTLY to the following:

1) No adding content of ANY kind what so ever

2) No deleting content of any kind what so ever

3) If any of my contributors object the translation MUST be taken down immediately ( this includes - alt3rn1ty, Sharlikran, Oubliette, and MotoSxorpio, )

4) As of right now I am posting a legal binding Copyright on this guide and it's contents 24-Spetember-2017. Which is also legally retroactive to the original posting date for this guide.

5) a link to MY original guide MUST be included at the top of any translated guide - Very first line

Edited by gromulos

The plan was simply to put it into a translator, then fix the grammatical errors from the shallow pool of my education, maybe even localize a phrase, and nothing else. All the links, credits, names and so on, would remain the same. I would practically do what google should be able to do in a year or two. I wouldn't even mind if i was just tagging them along as comments to this post. They should be uploaded under your name anyways, if you feel they are up to scratch.

Edited by Arneercool

I would rather you only translate the guide into a language you actually speak and write fluently. I speak a little spanish, but would never even attempt to translate the guide into spanish as I know nothing about spanish grammar. Honestly, if you can not do the translation 100% accurately, then please do not attempt it.

I would rather you only translate the guide into a language you actually speak and write fluently. I speak a little spanish, but would never even attempt to translate the guide into spanish as I know nothing about spanish grammar. Honestly, if you can not do the translation 100% accurately, then please do not attempt it.

I do speak 4 of these fluently and have an above average understanding of the English language, for a non native speaker, that is why i would start with a danish/scandinavian translation. I could probably also do the german one to a satisfactory degree, but i won't. The plan was to expose your guide to young people not that strong in the english language yet, but i feel your hesitation,so i won't press the issue further.

Edited by Arneercool

• 2 weeks later...

these guides are fantastic, thank you so much for taking the time to write them out. Maybe someone can help me with a little issue I'm having, I'm sure I'm just making some silly mistake. I sort my mods with Loot, I go to copy the load order, and attempt to import the load order to NMM, I get this message m36tB0j.jpg

Please forgive me if I am missing a step, I have a form of dyslexia. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?