Open Community  ·  432 members

Stardew Valley

Mod Suggestions.

hannibal223

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to see a two more crops: sugar cane (or sugar beet) and rice.

Furthermore a craftable mill, to make wheat into flour and sugar cane into sugar. Thus I could become self-sufficient when it comes to coooking, growing my own ingredients:)

(That is, except vinegar. Dunno how to implement that one; leave a bottle of wine in the preserves jar?)

I got an interesting one. A Mod that adds in a bit of a saucy story. If you date everyone and even give them bouquets, when you marry someone the other potentials give subtle hints that they still want you. Instead of making a multi marriage mod, why not make an interesting infidelity mod.

The requirement is that before you get married, all the people you want involved are maxed out with a bouquet. After a couple of days being married, depending on who it is, some may come to you about cheating, while others take convincing. Also each person has a "secret meeting place" where you and the other can be alone. Outside the secret area they will act normal-ish. It doesn't have to be adult (sex) it can just fade to black after a kiss.

So I got some pokemon retexture deals, now I got a world full of pokemon stuff but no pokemon music, I saw a mod with music replacement and at the bottom of the deal they have a link that goes to a little deal explaining how they did it so you can too, but they say up front that you need a program that's incompatible with windows 10 so I can't use it. (stupid windows 10) So I'd like a mod that puts in some pokemon music, like some of the happy town music in town, the cave music in the mines, the explore-y music in the forest area south of the farm, pokemon center music in the hospital, ya know, those jams. I do not know how possible this is cause I never really did the modding jams myself but I'd really appreciate it if someone went through the trouble for me. So thanks for bothering to do it, unless you don't, but it's still cool so whatever.

Has it been suggested/is anyone making a replacement horse sprite modeled acted Argo [Xena's horse, from Xena Warrior princess], if not, that should happen... if someone's interested, yep.

Hello!

I'm rather new at this, but I have a problem that kinda bugs me and my experience with such topics are rather limited -

You see, I was wondering if there's a possibility that someone could give the scythe an "iridium facelift"?

It's bugging me to have all my tools, BUT the special snowflake scythe at iridium colour (even my sword is purple, galaxy sword)

I don't really care much for any upgrades to it's usage or efficiency, I simply want it to not stick so much out from the rest of my tools!

Thanks a bunch for your time reading this, and I sincerely hope someone more talented people than I can bring me what I desire in this regard.

- Sincerely Tobias A, Denmark.

PS. I'm well aware that what I'm requesting is probably more so a retexture than a direct modification of gameplay, but I hope my request will be taken seriously despite this - I wouldn't know where else to go, if not here.

Hey Tobias,

Saw your request, I do retexturing for tools and weapons, so I did a quick edit to the scythe for vanilla weapons.

http://i.imgur.com/cDVs9QX.png

Seems redundant to upload as a new mod on Nexus just for one weapon, so I'll attach the file here.

Scythe is the only thing I changed in vanilla weapons. Just toss the weapons.xnb into your \Stardew Valley\Content\TileSheets folder and you're good to go. ^.^

• 2 weeks later...