Try to Combine Mods in Oblivion

Which races?

Actually the best way I know to achieve what you're trying to do is to make a new ESP (what you were trying to do, but you may have forgotten something, explained later), whose parent will be the original race mods (don't edit those directly; if you did, redownload/reinstall the mod). Have them all active but save your changes in a new ESP file.

This will require that all the parent ESPs be active when you start the game. So for example if you were using that new Synx race, and trying to mix it with vanilla races, you'll need to make sure that your new ESP and the Synx ESP file is active, and that your ESP loads after the Synx. If you have more races than that, just make sure your custom ESP file loads after all of them.

Which races?

Actually the best way I know to achieve what you're trying to do is to make a new ESP (what you were trying to do, but you may have forgotten something, explained later), whose parent will be the original race mods (don't edit those directly; if you did, redownload/reinstall the mod). Have them all active but save your changes in a new ESP file.

This will require that all the parent ESPs be active when you start the game. So for example if you were using that new Synx race, and trying to mix it with vanilla races, you'll need to make sure that your new ESP and the Synx ESP file is active, and that your ESP loads after the Synx. If you have more races than that, just make sure your custom ESP file loads after all of them.

Tabaxi, Darth Maul (like the horns'n color pattern, he has, unfortunately no powers), Jedi Powers Alpha. I wanted to create a Khajjit like or Dark Battle Mage, but Oblivion system is different from Morrowind. There is no Save as... in OCS

Edited by oxpleaqssfwspy2

It produced no useful results.

It sounds like you need to try reading it again then. This sounds like a case of operator error rather than bad information.

To get things from another mod into your mod, you need to do one of these options:

(1) Merge your mod with the original mod.

(2) Manually copy all the things you want in the CS. With the old mod and the new mod open (the new mod being active) rename all the things you want to use, creating new form IDs so that they exist in both the new mod and the old mod.

(3) Create a mastered patch using Wrye Bash and other tools. This option should be avoided unless you are really dedicated or else really know what you are doing, because one bad click and you will ruin your mod and have to scrap it. Then you would have to load up an old copy of it and start over with your edits again. You may wish to try one of the other options instead.

If your game won't load, you are likely missing masters, or your most recent modding actions ruined certain masters and you will need to reload old copies.

I really need a Youtube on this, the game froze at the copyright screen. In Morrowind all i did was click an esp in Data, open it or a few, make changes, close and be done with it. Now I feel that I need a degree in science just understand the tools for Oblivion. The 'Jedi Dude'n Powers' is a hilarious mod but, I didn't want to play as Yoda. What I was attempting to do was spread that mods spells to the other races. I was wondering, are those spells in the vanilla or can a professional modder make a version of this mod universal to all races? Edited by oxpleaqssfwspy2