Downloading issues

Dark0ne

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not having issues downloading, but it's good to know any issues with that functionality has been addressed. Thank you for that. I'm an NMM user for years now and a problem that I have been seeing very recently is NMM will turn off every mod so that I have to go in and manually select my mods one at a time. When I choose the icon that turns them all on I get an error that forces NMM to close and offer a TraceLog report. The games I use NMM for are FO4, FO3, FONV, Skyrim, Oblivion, and good old Morrowind. This issue is more a nuisance than truly frustrating, but I do tend to rum over 130 mods in each game - so far none over 200. Instability is an old companion when it comes to troubleshooting and a let's-see-what-this-mod-does approach to playing. Thanks for the work you do!

In response to post #35733887. #35739592 is also a reply to the same post.

ff7legend wrote: There are times where I can't even reach the Nexus sites at all. Downloading ins't so much an issue for me as getting the Skyrim Nexus page to load up at all is. I have a 60 Gb/sec internet connection & all other sites load like they're supposed to. Nexus however doesn't want to load at all & this has been going on since at least yesterday.
Xander9009 wrote: Are you sure you've got your internet speed right? If so, where are you? That seems like a massive number. SpeedTest.net will tell you your internet speed. (Not that that would matter if other sites load fine. Just curious.)

I only have about a 40 Mb DL speed and I was having an issue the other night loading the pages too.

In response to post #35733887. #35739592, #35749657 are all replies on the same post.

ff7legend wrote: There are times where I can't even reach the Nexus sites at all. Downloading ins't so much an issue for me as getting the Skyrim Nexus page to load up at all is. I have a 60 Gb/sec internet connection & all other sites load like they're supposed to. Nexus however doesn't want to load at all & this has been going on since at least yesterday.
Xander9009 wrote: Are you sure you've got your internet speed right? If so, where are you? That seems like a massive number. SpeedTest.net will tell you your internet speed. (Not that that would matter if other sites load fine. Just curious.)
SillySilverSongbook wrote: I only have about a 40 Mb DL speed and I was having an issue the other night loading the pages too.

yup also have 100 mb/s with Verizon, nothing else connected and the pages where taken a long time to load

In response to post #35733887. #35739592, #35749657, #35751840 are all replies on the same post.

SillySilverSongbook wrote: I only have about a 40 Mb DL speed and I was having an issue the other night loading the pages too.
gapcomputer wrote: yup also have 100 mb/s with Verizon, nothing else connected and the pages where taken a long time to load

60 WHAT?
Where are you all living that you not just get 40+ MB, but GB? If I'm lucky I get 300 KB/s, rarely 400...