Downloading issues

Dark0ne

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are times where I can't even reach the Nexus sites at all. Downloading ins't so much an issue for me as getting the Skyrim Nexus page to load up at all is. I have a 60 Gb/sec internet connection & all other sites load like they're supposed to. Nexus however doesn't want to load at all & this has been going on since at least yesterday.

You have no idea how many people kept accusing me of uploading an invalid file. I kept insisting if they just waited it would work itself out.

Thankfully I can now point them to this news article.

Edited by akkalat85

In response to post #35739097.

nicanuva wrote: Could this explain why the mod I downloaded today? I downloaded Moonlight Tales-Werewolf Essentials today and my game crashes when I try to transform (forgive me for my limited knowledge on this stuff)

No, very unlikely. The only way they could have really been related would be perhaps if your downloads had been corrupted. However, opening the mod archive to install the mod wouldn't have worked in that case. So, it's almost definitely the mod itself, not the download issues. If it downloaded and opened, then you probably have an un-corrupted copy. Let the mod author know about your issues after seeing if his or her FAQ or anything like that addresses your issue.

In response to post #35733887.

ff7legend wrote: There are times where I can't even reach the Nexus sites at all. Downloading ins't so much an issue for me as getting the Skyrim Nexus page to load up at all is. I have a 60 Gb/sec internet connection & all other sites load like they're supposed to. Nexus however doesn't want to load at all & this has been going on since at least yesterday.

Are you sure you've got your internet speed right? If so, where are you? That seems like a massive number. SpeedTest.net will tell you your internet speed. (Not that that would matter if other sites load fine. Just curious.)