Skyrim is a port for PC

Thelionheart

If I thought is was only about buying or not the game I wouldn't lose time answering the thread.

In the end I just hope Bethesda not falling to corporate vision myopia and never forget the community it created is the main reason their games still selling years after release.

Was not for it's impressive modability capacity, TES games would still be good games, but far from having the replay value they have. I have played Oblivion so many times with all type of setups possibles. Vanilla, Frans modified, Oscuro's modified, with and without MMM modifications... once even tried FCOM integration but find it a tad strange (still I'm not telling it is bad and I can see it fitting to many people). As played Morrowind before and still play once and again.

The point was each mod change the game at some extent, creating different challenges or killing the challenge at all, yet each of them a different experience; deeper or minor, still a difference.

If Bethesda change this endeavor and "environmental" base, we can lose much, but it would risk losing many of us.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic