Proper Installation Order

SpartanSamuel

I have a hunch it's from one of the mods that got merged into the bashed patch - OOO. Where may I find a proper bashed patch guide specific to FCOM? The Bashed Patch section on the FCOM website wasn't nearly as informative as it needed to be pertaining to which items and sub-items to check.

Yeah I didn't follow that one. I used this guide instead, which is a very basic and minimalistic guide just to get started with. Apparently you can add install more of the options than the guide suggests, but this one is mainly for people who are so frustrated with trying to get FCOM to work.

I can verify that the guide for BAIN installation works exactly as advertised (there's an error in one of the instructions, but you can spot it and use your logic to fix it yourself since it doesn't make sense). The installation order for FCOM stuff is also listed there, so you know what should overwrite what.

I ran around with an invisible character for hours and did not see a single problem, even with Armamentarium (optional). Bandits, Marauders, Vampires, and those new NPC types from the mods (MMM I think) are using some new equipment (at a low rate, which is good).