Battlefield 3 Boycott is picking up steam

Thelionheart

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having them as DLCs would still be the same. Just because someone decided to spend more money, doesn't mean they should have the edge.

But its not an 'edge' really. Its not exactly a smartgun from AvP that just locks onto you as long as you are pointing in their vague direction (unless you are playing on a console).

The gun is only as good as the player behind it.

Having them as DLCs would still be the same. Just because someone decided to spend more money, doesn't mean they should have the edge.

But its not an 'edge' really. Its not exactly a smartgun from AvP that just locks onto you as long as you are pointing in their vague direction (unless you are playing on a console).

It can turn the tide of a whole game. 'nuff said.

I think after the game is released, people will find their favorite guns and stick to them. The only time this may ever be a problem is the first week, when new people don't have any other guns and are just using the pre-order weapons to get by.

We also don't have any indication that the pre-order bonus weapons will be better than the other weapons.

EA stated in a blog that the guns will now become avaible to all who have BF3, but at a later date. Woot it worked.

that or they're just doing what they did with bad company 1 and 2. i think i may said something about this in my last 2 post....

It can turn the tide of a whole game. 'nuff said.

How?

EA stated in a blog that the guns will now become avaible to all who have BF3, but at a later date. Woot it worked.

Guess who is now getting BF3

WOOT!!!!! :D