Nakedness in Skyrim

draconix

593 members have voted

1. 1. Nudity?

• Yay
    • Nay

Anyhow, back to the main topic:

Since it's not built in, I'll be using mods. Sometimes I chuckle at the thought, simply because I don't tend to spend much time naked in the game. In spite of that fact, I don't know why but I still like having the option there.

There's also something rather grotesquely compelling about leaving bandits and the like stripped right down after I've knocked them off and taken all their goods.

:whistling:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna have to say no for this one, having full nudity like the mods could end up making this game rated AO, which will ban the game from any store, and probably from steam

plus, I haven't even used a nude mod

Hmmm, if nudity would get games banned from Steam it's all the more reason to do it. :pirate:

(Sorry, couldn't resist :biggrin: )

No adult content allowed in the Steam Workshop. They've already passed down that decision and it doesn't hurt my feelings in the least.

Funny. So stabbing and head chopping animations aren't considered adult? The possibility of becoming the leader of something like Murder Inc. isn't considered adult? Thieving for a living isn't considered adult?

Yeah, but nudity and sex certainly is. That could seriously hurt the tender feelings of our lttle ones.

Kind of proves the points I made above.

Funny. So stabbing and head chopping animations aren't considered adult? The possibility of becoming the leader of something like Murder Inc. isn't considered adult? Thieving for a living isn't considered adult?

Yeah, but nudity and sex certainly is. That could seriously hurt the tender feelings of our lttle ones.

Kind of proves the points I made above.

Well, if it was nice clean sex, than it wouldn't be so bad, but normally nudity in games is something like f***ing up naked chicks... which is bad... mmkay

Decapitating people, impaling them with your sword, having your own torture dungeon where you can torture, beat or kill defenses people at your will, poisoning random and innocent NPC's, setting people on fire, hear them scream whilst they are burning alive, becoming a cannibal and eat the flesh of the people you've killed, or ripping them apart in werewolf form and so on and so on is well.. is of course perfectly acceptable. But to show a nipple or a bare breast!! omg! What effect damaging effect will this have on young children?! Who would want to expose young impressionable minds to such. Surely they must be protected against such vile and obscene imagery!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlvxbuHNmzY

Edited by Sheralynn

Well, if it was nice clean sex, than it wouldn't be so bad, but normally nudity in games is something like f***ing up naked chicks... which is bad... mmkay

Well, I hope you're being sarcastic there. We're talking about chopped off heads or becoming a professional hitman, versus exposed bodies here.

Personally I know what I find worse when it comes to adult content.

I don't see how nudity should automatically lead to sex in a game. I'll admit nudity does cause the mind to wander. As for the topic at hand, in a perfect world, I would want Beth to allow for nudity in their own code for the purposes of immersion. I find it perfectly acceptable to discover people wearing underwear beneath there full frocks and armor. But it's definitely jarring to see magic underwear appear on the Foresworn when I'm stripping them of all the sellable items I can carry.

As for creating a broader spectrum of pretty to ugly NPC's, I'm fine with that too. There should probably be a lot more, not all that pretty or handsome, people in game as in life; though I don't see how this can be used as some kind of justification for nudity. It's really a separate topic.

It would be nice if the Modding community could figure out a way to not have underwear show up on NPC's when you defrock them when it's clear through what they're wearing that they couldn't possibly be wearing anything else underneath and have everyone else wear underwear like normal. Everyone except the Boethiah and Sanguine followers maybe. ;-P