Just a though... Horses?

MajaroniArt

Just a thought... If I've understood things right, Fallout 4 runs on the same "engine"

(or what ever) as Skyrim? And this has made it possible for people to use stuff modded

for Skyrim and import it so it works in Fallout 4... Soo... Mounts? In Skyrim you can

ride on horses, so is it possible to make a mod that makes it possible to use mounts,

like radstags and maybe imported horses that get re-textured to a more lore-friendly look?

Or am I completely nuts for thinking this?

Any thoughts?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mm, I suspected as much. Too bad I don't have the skills or I'd give it a go myself.

But I thought I'd but the thought out there anyway and see if anyone picks up on it, you never know,. :3

Ye, that would be awesome. Just thought that maybe it would be easier to use the stuf from skyrim,

but maybe it would be easier to just make something completely new, I dunno...
I think the people of Fallout should make a "mount" dlc... I'd buy it.

Ye, that would be awesome. Just thought that maybe it would be easier to use the stuf from skyrim,

but maybe it would be easier to just make something completely new, I dunno...

I think the people of Fallout should make a "mount" dlc... I'd buy it.

More like an updated to the tamer perk.

They can add armors for the beasts or pens where we can breed some, baby deathclaws anyone?

It kind of true though. There will be a mount of some sort sooner or later, but beth can whip on out in less than a month.

You aren't allowed to use assets from copyrighted games and post it on the Nexus unless you get permission, even if it's a Bethesda game too. So essentially we'll have to start from scratch because we can't use anything from Skyrim unless we get permission.

That being said, raiders riding radstags would be awesome. Personally I rather like to see cars and/or motorcycles, especially since there was already a car mod for Fallout: New Vegas. I'm not sure if it would be easy riding a car in-game though because the map is quite cluttered, not really 'open' and has a lot of hills and stuff too.

Just thought that maybe it would be easier to use the stuf from skyrim,

That, unfortunately, is not allowed under the Nexus ToS.

I'm not sure if it would be easy riding a car in-game though because the map is quite cluttered, not really 'open' and has a lot of hills and stuff too.

Motorcycle