Castle CTD whenever Fast Travel or near it.

enteng

This happened after I load my latest save with the Automatron DLC installed. It seems that whenever I go to Castle via Fast Travel directly to it, Fast Travel to a location nearby and travel it by foot will cause the game to Crash without any error message whatsoever.

An old save (Roughly 20~35hrs earlier) Can travel back and forth to the Castle fine. Shame since I've had many progress during that 20~35hrs onwards.

I've Tried deleting my inis and creating a new one via launcher, update my GPU drivers and other drivers, turned to window borderless and even doing a re-installation of the game but none worked so far.

Any other steps out there that might salvage my current save?

Did you by any chance spawn anything, any ghouls or people around the area?

Yeah I spawned some deathclaws to test out some turret mods. Is it the cause of the CTD?

Very possible. I used a bat file from a creature spawning mod to spawn ghoul groups at 3 different settlements and the next day even getting within loading distance of them caused immediate CTD. I tried cell resets, settlement replacement mods, creature replacement mods, nothing fixed the issue. After about 10 hours of trying to repair the damage I gave up and went to a save 27 hours earlier in the game.

I lost one sleep complex, 5 restaurants and I had just finished redressing every settler in 30 settlements and I lost that too.

Yeah I spawned some deathclaws to test out some turret mods. Is it the cause of the CTD?

Very possible. I used a bat file from a creature spawning mod to spawn ghoul groups at 3 different settlements and the next day even getting within loading distance of them caused immediate CTD. I tried cell resets, settlement replacement mods, creature replacement mods, nothing fixed the issue. After about 10 hours of trying to repair the damage I gave up and went to a save 27 hours earlier in the game.

I lost one sleep complex, 5 restaurants and I had just finished redressing every settler in 30 settlements and I lost that too.

Well, I'm F****, I'm nearing end-game now with Defend the Castle even though I CAN'T Go there. My save now is 4d 12hrs, And I deleted early saves in hopes of repairing the current save. Guess It's time now to restart a new game(i crei).

Anyways Thanks mate for the assistance. Hope Bethesda release GECK sooner so some modders might create a fix for this.

Well, I'm F****, I'm nearing end-game now with Defend the Castle even though I CAN'T Go there. My save now is 4d 12hrs, And I deleted early saves in hopes of repairing the current save. Guess It's time now to restart a new game(i crei).

Anyways Thanks mate for the assistance. Hope Bethesda release GECK sooner so some modders might create a fix for this.

You're welcome, I'm sorry for your time loss, I can feel your pain, Make sure to always do a hard save at least every 12 hours of gameplay to make sure you never have to go through this again.

Have you tried disabling the AI to see if you can get into the area and dispose of the spawned creatures?

I just tried it, the crash still occurs. I believe there is some kind of bugged spawns still in there causing the crash. I remember when I spawned them they didn't have heads and some would keep regaining health as soon as combat ended, only I could kill them.