Ultimate Fallout 4 Mod Compilation [Neon Wasteland Edition]

Haoswidasee

connection point issue resolved. working as fast as I can. update today for main file. neon version to follow.

(lots of items to add right now)

bathroom is done.

fireplace added.

thats for mainfile.

Glowmaps tomorrow.

2 hooks.

3 racks.

mirror (storage one)

soap dispenser.

toilet paper dispenser.

newspaper rack.

shavedrawer.

prewar fireplace.

All buildable.

Glowmaps on Sunday.

Monday is Victoria Day. So that's another outside day.

Kitchen stuff, shelves etc to finish the house are during the week.

(and no, haven't forgotten about the laundry room/hvac)

Vehicles are going to be a pain. (do I do the ones that you can blow up? what's the point. Will do'em as shootem'up and see what ya git. heh)

hmmm...

Q: has anyone done Tattoos as glow in the dark?

All sounds good, this project will eventually consist of everything glowing. Literally everything. Even the water. So doing all cars is just inevitable. And I do not believe anyone has done glowing tattoos yet.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

BIG THANKS to unforbidable for making a special file for the neon wasteland. Neon/Glow really only works in the dark and when the sun comes up it completely wipes out the point of the neon wasteland, seeing all the pretty lights :D Well theres a new file for the Darker Nights mod in the installer now called 24/7 mode and it makes it so it is night-time ALL the time. So you never lose your glowing effects.

• 2 months later...

Can you upload some screenshots or even videos to see how cool it is looks?

Sure, when I have it all installed lol. If you want a sneak peek I took all the photos for the "Glowing Items" mod. Im using legendary lamps as well as the Cinematic Excellence ENB mod. Thats basically how the entire game will look, but only install the mod that makes it night-time, all the time, if you want to never see daylight in your game. It's a whole different experience.

• 1 month later...