Knights of nine - crushader armor

Kuriakos

First thing to do in the main quest for it is to go to Anvil outside the cathedral and chat up the crazy priest outside.

i have done all the main quests..:/ i am outside the cathedral in anvil right now and i cant see anyone...:(

You mean the main quest for Oblivion or the main quest of KotN?

Maybe calling KotN as having a main quest was a misnomer, it's not got any side-quests.

By the way, if you're wanting the armor without all the questing, you can use the command CoC WarehouseArmor. Though I'd suggest doing the quests if you haven't, they're very fun.

First thing to do in the main quest for it is to go to Anvil outside the cathedral and chat up the crazy priest outside.

i have done all the main quests..:/ i am outside the cathedral in anvil right now and i cant see anyone...:(

do you have knights of the nine installed?

do you have knights of the nine installed?

no..i have just oblivion...i dont know how to get kon...

The Knights of the Nine (along with the other DLCs) can be purchased from Bethesda's online store, Steam (but only if you currently have the Steam version of Oblivion) or you may get lucky and find it in a bargain bin at a computer games store (but those stores are a dying breed). I found mine at Staples here in Canada, but that was nearly a year ago.

As you have chosen to not tell us where you are, It's kind of difficult to tell you where to find it. Here in the Southern US, I have seen copies at yard sales, second hand stores, ebay, craigs list and on line.

Here is one on line source: http://www.amazon.com/Elder-Scrolls-IV-Knights-Nine-Pc/dp/B000JGU0VE