The Summimist Manor Trap

prolovegirl

As you probably know, the Summitmist Manor is scripted to not let anyone leave. Well, to not let the NPCs leave, anyway. You've got the key. But people talk about the trap as though it's a bad thing, a thing to be careful of. "Don't let anyone follow you in" they say "or they'll be trapped there for the rest of the game."

But my brother said it's a good thing - he takes advantage of this trap, and has captured many naked female NPCs in there. When he defeats a bandit, for example, he uses the console command "moddisposition player 100" followed by "resurrect 1". They get up and don't fight with him. Then, he says, he goes inside the Manor and types "prid <bandit id>" then "moveto player" so that they go to him inside the Manor. Or he might use "Toaster's Share and Recruit" on them. That's pretty effective too. He told me he has a harem full of beautiful naked NPCs and spends a little time there, from time to time, thinking of himself as the king of the harem.

I said "Maybe I should do that with some of the men!" I wouldn't bother though. The men in real life are nicer. And more fun! :)

That's too funny. I think the cyber-harem is a guy thing- I don't want a houseful of naked guys.. LOL!

I do admit, however, that I only create male characters- If I'm going to spend time undressing someone, it's gonna be a 'he.'

:)

suzy

LOL! This thread is so funny! I used the Summitmist Manor in another way - Captain Dion tried to arrest me. (I only had a bounty of 41, I don't think any other guard would bother!) So I "resisted arrest" and ran into the Summitmist Manor, ran up the stairs, around the room to the other side, down the other stairs and out the door! The poor guy was trapped inside for the rest of the game!! That'll teach him to try to arrest me! :)

PLG

Edited by prolovegirl