Money

shadowpuppet777

You're supposed to have a better effect on economy through physical items, like lumber prices etc. That's all I've heard so far, I wouldn't doubt a system similar to Oblivion's for the other aspects.

I've been playing TES since Morrowind and I have always had money problems. In Oblivion about halfway through the game I used the Dorian cheat and duplicated my money. Does anyone know how the system of currency will work in the game? and does anyone have any ideas?

You had money problems? Not to sound like a d-bag but did you loot everything that you found? If you just take everything you can carry from guys that you kill, you would have been in good shape for Oblivion.

I'm really looking forward to chop wood, go fishing and hunting. I assume that an average fish and a decent log of wood will be about the same price as the wolf/bear pelts in Oblivion.

I've been playing TES since Morrowind and I have always had money problems. In Oblivion about halfway through the game I used the Dorian cheat and duplicated my money. Does anyone know how the system of currency will work in the game? and does anyone have any ideas?

You had money problems? Not to sound like a d-bag but did you loot everything that you found? If you just take everything you can carry from guys that you kill, you would have been in good shape for Oblivion.

id have to agree once to you get to lvl25 and deadric gear spawns it very easy to get money. go to any fort that has marauders, kill them, loot them, profit.

I've never had a character in either Morrowind or Oblivion, that wasn't obscenely rich.

If you don't like hunting bandits and looting and selling everything you find in their lairs, you can make your septims from Alchemy.Potions cost nothing to make, are ridiculously easy to make, and ingredients are EVERYWHERE. You can make thousands and thousands and thousands of gold pieces in barely any time at all.

My thing: find a farm (lots of ingredients in one place), harvest all the vegetables, make Restore Fatigue potions and sell them.\

E: I doubt that much is going to change regarding making of money in Skyrim.

Edited by FavoredSoul