So What is Your Take on Fable 3?

Elsarian

Have you played it? How does it compare to the previous two games? Has it lived up to your expectations?

I just bought it yesterday and I have to say that I absolutely love it! It is a very good add-on to the franchise. I love seeing the evolution of Albion and all the changes that society and the land has gone through. And of course the combat and other mechanics are pristine. However, there is only one problem that I have with the game. It seems as if it is "holding your hand" the entire time. Easy to make money. And easy to complete the quests due to the "guiding" system.

Now its your turn to add some feedback :)

-Elsarian

;D Wow! Now that is cool. It would be interesting to tell one of my friends that Fable fans,"Hey man, I'm heading to Albion for a little while'.

Interesting

Its a beautifully rendered game, at times it can be a bit like crysis when it comes to quality, but the game play could have been expanded a bit, but the story line was good in all. It seriously needs a hardcore mode. More so then the one it already comes with.

Edited by Thor.

And what country do you live in exactly CommanderCrazy?

And sorry for the double post, but I am curious about what you said Thor. Do you mean as in the graphical effects are similar? And is that even a good thing? I really like the overhauled graphics. I mean all the games look very good, but the first two games had a "cartoonish" style. Or at least I think so.

I wish America had interesting things like that :wallbash:

I call it "The Game Where You Walk Hand in Hand with other NPCs". And the wives were a tad annoying. But that aside, it was a very fun game to play. (If you count out that time where I killed someone by mistake during a battle and everyone labeled me a murderer everytime I went out in the streets.)