General mods

TheEliminater

Congrats on your pre-order. Those aren't mods those are console commands, and since the game is just shy of 4 months until release I'm pretty sure no one knows except Bethesda.

Morrowind and Oblivion had similar command styles, Skyrim will probably fall in close with them.

Since it's in theory the same engine, the commands should be the same. There may be a new good scripting functions, but the ones most players use (TCL, TGM, FW, additem, etc.) will likely be the same.

If TCL isn't put in there, I might cry.  But I'm sure it will be :D

TGM and player.additem better be in as well.

I wanna cheat, damn it! :wallbash:

Lol jk. I rarely cheat, but it's nice to use for testing and such. :P

Lol cheater! ;D

Nah I can't say anything I cheat all the time.

I usually make a second character for cheating but I use TCL on all my characters. (due to trying to find mod buildings/items that are incompatible with other mods making them get stuck in walls or something of that sort.)

I hope there are cheats though. I don't care how you enter them as long as they're there!

Edited by Dastardlybob

Since it's in theory the same engine, the commands should be the same. There may be a new good scripting functions, but the ones most players use (TCL, TGM, FW, additem, etc.) will likely be the same.

I'm pretty sure its a whole new engine they wrote it on

I'm pretty sure its a whole new engine they wrote it on

To be exact, Todd Howard claimed they had 'changed so much from the Gamebryo engine that [they] thought they might as well give it a new name. It's the same engine.