Brahmin Tipping And Other Small Requests

Dracula420

actually the modeling is already done seeing as to how brahmin already exist in the game. and as far as scripting goes, ragdolling upon activation is hardly a challenge for the more experienced scriptors around here. yes it MAY require new animation to complete but it will work just fine without one and considering how many animations FO4 has already, a usable one probably already exists. the crouch and weld animation at high speed comes to mind. so save your BOLD TEXT REMARKS for another thread. :smile:

Edited by Dracula420

ah yes a small request for tipping brahmin which would only require animation, modeling, and scripting work to be done completely from scratch

Dude, chill the frack out, none of that is required, I suggest you stop working yourself up over crap you aren't going to touch.

All that's necessary is

+add interaction option

+when fired, brahmin ragdolls.

oh wow nice! thank you minngarm!

EDIT: btw 4 has already been done 2 different ways. the first page has some links. but ty anyways :)

Edited by Dracula420

seekingthesun have you even played fallout 4? let me break this down for you: IT DOESN"T NEED ANIMATIONS TO FUNCTION. ragdolling is a havok function not an animation. and the brahmin already have a full set of needed animations for moving around the world, including getting up from a ragdoll. maybe some of your BOLD TEXT can help you learn something this time.

besides what does it matter to you? are you going to make the mod happen? no your not. your going to troll and complain and be forum cancer.

@Jeffman12 LOL i found this out recently too and i know how you feel.

holy crap i just had a awesome idea. what if when you sneak up on someone or something you can stealth shove them to ragdoll anything for a few moments? knock this raider on his ass then shoot his partner while he's down then come back and shoot him in the head while he still getting back up. lol that would be very useful.

Edited by Dracula420

@Jeffman12 LOL i found this out recently too and i know how you feel.

holy crap i just had a awesome idea. what if when you sneak up on someone or something you can stealth shove them to ragdoll anything for a few moments? knock this raider on his ass then shoot his partner while he's down then come back and shoot him in the head while he still getting back up. lol that would be very useful.

That would be awesome. I also want to say, the exchanges between you and "seekingthesun" in this thread were pretty funny to read.