Fallout 4 1.5 Update Public Service Announcement

SirSalami

Does this NMM update is affecting affect other games like SKYRIM. Do we have to reeanable plugins of all games or only FALLOUT4 ? This is very important since i have cauple of mods intalled for Falliut 4 (about 30) so it is not big problem but I have dozens of them installed for skyrim and load order is important and it is almost not possible to remember it for more then 200 mods. So if this update is going to deactivate all mods second time (first time i spend about a week to reanablem them coreclty), i will think about another modding software...

And BTW guess what “Import load-order” from the “Profile” menu did.... Nothing, it coused crash of NMM every time i tryed it....

PS. Every time I see NMM update popup I say in mind "Ohhh GOD please not again!!!" And it happens alot lately....

Edited by spawn00000

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the time Bethesda gets the Creation Kit out, the interest in the game will have faded substantially. We already see a ton of mods that aren't kept up to date because people have moved on. The Nexus is like a garbage heap with outdated mods. Bethesda really messed up by waiting so long. It was a big injustice to the 1st wave of players. The game is on the 3rd wave of players now, with the 1st and 2nd ones already having left after playing an inferior product because they didn't have complete community support via complex mods.

I quit about 2 months ago. I have a season pass, and haven't even bothered coming back to try the DLC. Frankly, the game wasn't as good as it should have been and it's painful to replay. That is where complex mods are needed.

In response to post #37025410.

thestoryteller01 wrote: What about this: http://www.game-debate.com/news/?news=19982 "It Looks As If Paid Mods Are Slowly Being Reintegrated Back Into Steam"

Ahh, the weaselly snakes could not resist slithering their way back into the wallets of their customers. Guess it was inevitable, although I don't think it will be the boon that everyone thinks it will (modders and gaming company alike).

In response to post #37048760.

jpsimonetti wrote: By the time Bethesda gets the Creation Kit out, the interest in the game will have faded substantially. We already see a ton of mods that aren't kept up to date because people have moved on. The Nexus is like a garbage heap with outdated mods. Bethesda really messed up by waiting so long. It was a big injustice to the 1st wave of players. The game is on the 3rd wave of players now, with the 1st and 2nd ones already having left after playing an inferior product because they didn't have complete community support via complex mods.

I quit about 2 months ago. I have a season pass, and haven't even bothered coming back to try the DLC. Frankly, the game wasn't as good as it should have been and it's painful to replay. That is where complex mods are needed.

Well with that attitude.

has anybody else encountered problems with SSEX and armor crafting? ever since the WW.esm came into play I have lost every building mod and armor crafting ability that I had from mods. All of DDProductions mods have vanished from the workshop and nothing is available for crafting at the armor table except a vault 111 jumpsuit.

If anybody out there has a work around for this please let me know. I have added the lines needed into the 3 INI files and have added the * next to all unofficial mods in the plugin file.

In response to post #37048760. #37053425 is also a reply to the same post.

jpsimonetti wrote: By the time Bethesda gets the Creation Kit out, the interest in the game will have faded substantially. We already see a ton of mods that aren't kept up to date because people have moved on. The Nexus is like a garbage heap with outdated mods. Bethesda really messed up by waiting so long. It was a big injustice to the 1st wave of players. The game is on the 3rd wave of players now, with the 1st and 2nd ones already having left after playing an inferior product because they didn't have complete community support via complex mods.

SaturnVII wrote: Well with that attitude.

Why bother coming to this site, if you don't play the game?

Why bother reading the news?

Why bother to take the time replying?

Why bother sharing your negative attitude? -does it make you feel better somehow?

Why did I bother responding?

I did everything here listed to reinstall the mods and whatnot after the inital release of 1.5 My game is STILL not finding the mods. I've double clicked and double clicked again to enable all the mods and still get the error message saying that the mods are not available so my load my loaded without the mods.....Anybody else? Help!

In response to post #37057025.

andelainp wrote: I did everything here listed to reinstall the mods and whatnot after the inital release of 1.5 My game is STILL not finding the mods. I've double clicked and double clicked again to enable all the mods and still get the error message saying that the mods are not available so my load my loaded without the mods.....Anybody else? Help!

Hi.

Try to copy files Plugins.txt and LoadOrder.txt from
C:\Users\[XX]\AppData\Local\Fallout4 to [X:]\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4

[XX] your user account
[X:] your drive where you have installed steam/fallout 4.

*May be you have to play with the MOD Menu inside the game itself and login your Bethesda account if you have etc...

I did that and it works for me.

Edited by Ombragine