Are we left brain or right brain orientated?

kvnchrist

6 for left, 9 for right.

The test makes a lot of sense to me. Because I have difficulty with Math and complicated issues, I only scored a 6 for my left. Because I'm creative and I love art, I scored a 9 on my right, and the right hemi-sphere controls the left, which I feel like I use more even though I am right dominant. Science is power, lol. :D

Left Brain Dominance: 7

Right Brain Dominance: 10

No real surprises to me. I've had my share of more official tests.

Oh, and naturally I am left-handed.

I do agree with brokenergy though. These kinds of simple Internet tests often distort facts. If only because they usually have far fewer questions then any real official test does. Not really trustworthy.

Left Brain Dominance: 7

Right Brain Dominance: 10

No real surprises to me. I've had my share of more official tests.

Oh, and naturally I am left-handed.

I do agree with brokenergy though. These kinds of simple Internet tests often distort facts. If only because they usually have far fewer questions then any real official test does. Not really trustworthy.

Yea but most offical tests on the internet are for pay. I didn't think I'd get any replies if people had to fork out $20.00 for a test. lol.

Yea but most offical tests on the internet are for pay. I didn't think I'd get any replies if people had to fork out $20.00 for a test. lol.

True. But even then I would be inclined to not put to much trust in it's results.

Left Brain Dominance:http://www.intelliscript.net/test_area/questionnaire/bar_graph.gif(7)

Right Brain Dominance:http://www.intelliscript.net/test_area/questionnaire/bar_graph.gif(8)8)

Hmmm I don't know about that. I think i am 100% right.

Edited by Thor.